Aquaria Rp log
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is where I'm going to post the Aquarian Rp logs cause I'm tired of fighting with the freewebs one >_> starting to make me very angry

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rp log 4/26/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel_Dark
Admin
Angel_Dark

Rp log 4/26/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Rp log 4/26/2011   Rp log 4/26/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:01 pm

From now On I'll be posting the logs here, so enjoy. ^_^`
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/kairaj/angel-dark-profiles
Angel_Dark
Admin
Angel_Dark

Rp log 4/26/2011 Empty
PostSubject: .   Rp log 4/26/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:04 pm

07:02:35 Cassandra` Today was another morning wake up. Cass has not yet let anyone know where she stays nor do Karlinn nor Khara know this so she tries to keep it secret. However, today was more mech testing. The newly upgraded Timber Wolf was ready and waiting as she walked into the mech hangar. "are we ready?" She looked to the mechanics. "Yes ma'am Its ready for testing as well the reactor has been changed to the mana reactor, as well weapons have been upgraded." She smiled and went up the lift and into the cockpit. "Ok so you added the variant type of weapons? Artemis V fire control system, Two ER PPC's, Two Large lasers, 4 medium lasers, two twin pulse small lasers. Oh did you add the LRM-20's wih plasmetic tips?" "Yes ma'am but realize those are experimental for mechs." "Then we shall take it slow. Alright to the range lets get some accurate tests." The Timber Wolf came to life and soon began moving. "Do you have the terminal setup to send the information to General Karlinn?" "yes." She stopped at the firing range speaking again to the mechanics. "Did you increase ppc output? If so to what?" She waited as the mechanics responded. "Due to the new engine the ER was orginally placed at 4500 metric damage, now we increased it to 7500." Cass smiled. "ok then." She said as she turned to a scrap osris light mech. She fired watching the heat shutdown gauge as nothing hardly any increase in tempature. The osiris's cockpit would be missing 4 tons of armor in certain places but the cockpit totoally demolished without comprehension. "I see you re calibrated the sightings as well." She said to them and smiled.

07:19:33 Grif wakes up having a throbbing headache. he looks around to see empty bottle of vodka. "Oh god..." he says sitting up and rubbing his eyes. He looks at his clock to see that he was late for hiss appoinment. "Oh shit..." he says getting up quickly. He then sits back down and rubs his forehead. "God damn head rushes..." after a few minutes he gets back up and goes to grab his armor. Once he was done he opened his door and ran down the hallway to the stairs. He ran down them and tripped in the middle. "Damn it!" he says getting back up. After he exited the stairwell he ran to the entrance of the building and exited running towards the Generals office.

07:22:37 General Karlinn waited towards center of the range, in his new Mad Cat Mk. 3. It was armed with the same layout as Cassandra's, though in both case's, the weapons were training weapons. He had decided to throw a unknown test at Cassandra, to see how she reacted to an unexpected situation. The mission that had led to the capture and creation of Paladin Fortress as it was now known, was due to a set of known factors, but in this situation, he intended to throw Cassandra something she would not be expecting

07:27:33 Erin~Bereni finished what she needed to do and gets up, still reading over the forms, heading out of the office, not seeing Grif coming right at her until he slams into her, squealing as the pen and forms flying into the air in order for Erin to land not to hard, though her rear got to most inpact " Ohh Owww..." and looks up, seeing Grif " Good Morning too you too"

07:30:44 Grif hadnt noticed her until she spoke to him. "Huh? What?" he looks down to see Erin on the floor with papers all over the place. "Ah shit...Im sorry mam." he says reaching down and picking her up. "You should watch where your going.You could have knocked me over." he said with a smirk.

07:38:06 Erin~Bereni gets up with his help and dust herself off, glaring at him " I'll ry" she says in a mock tone and goes to pick up the papers off the floor, squatting down to organize the papers and moves over to hand it to him " Just take care of this paperwork, have the general sign and my mother and you're all set for your new asignment" and walks back inside once he took the papers.

07:39:13 General Karlinn grins as he hit the trigger, and sent a brutal volley of LR Large Laser's at Cassandra's mech. At the same time, he started moving the mech swiftly to the side, the MK. 3 handling the rough terrain extremely well. He then took aim again, and sent a half dozen missles screaming at Cassandra's ech, knowing that this test was going to put her on her toes.

07:47:43 Cassandra` growled at the lr's hit the sides of her mech. "Attention all mech units hostile mech is on the range, hostile mech is on range i will be engaging requesting assistance." She said before mech began to move into the range. "Shoot at me will you? EAT THIS" she smiled and a total of 40 lrms fired from the missle racks on top, the artemis five fire control was a new system installed and well it had proven to be highly accurate, and well the mk3 was in open terrain. Soon after some srm 6's hit the left leg and upper portions of her mech. She sighed and smiled poushing her mech forwards, she would not be Cassandra, instead subject 7. The mech moved faster now as 7 got used to the controls catching up to the mk 3 with ease. Her voice seemed to me violent then normal. "Think you can run away?" She grinned and locked onto the mk 3 with ppc's and fired 5wo vollies. with pulse small lasers and large lasers firing as well, she gave the mk 3 the full punch this original mad cat could bring. Damage however was minimal Stared and smiled sliding her hand through her hair, if all this hit the mk 3 it would probably take a good ammount of damage. 7 Continued to persue, this was also the problem, 7 and Cass were entirely two different people in this 7 was created for full on force increased combat, Cass was the logical side, but 7 gave no quarter and would continue to reap at anyone that stood in her path. 7 pushed the mech harder icnreasing the output of ppc's to 10,000 which was above regulated limits. "turn around you bastard so i can blaze your cockpit!" She said grinning evily, her suit had changed colors due to its new construction, it was invented for the purpose to give Karlinn and Khara the indication on who was piloting. Purple was Cassandra, Red was subject 7.

07:56:56 General Karlinn chuckles as he put the Mk.3 into reverse, throwing off a few of the missles. The three CIWS weapons installed on his mech took care of the other's, putting up a blistering wall of bullets between him and the missles. A few missles still hit, but the damage was minimal. The backwards movement also threw off her aim, making the pulse and PPC's miss. He then saw the indication of red on Cass's suit reading and shook his head"I have to end this, now"as he then calmed his mind and body. When he opened his eyes again, the world seemed in slow motion to him, since he had achieved a type of meditative state that allowed him to think and react quickly. He then activated the jump jets of his MK. 3 and leaped forward, turning at the same time, and took the safety off of his weapons. He took aim at the leg's of Cass's mech, and unleashed two ER PPC blast's, another volley of LRM 30 missles, and two more blasts of LR Large Laser's. If they hit, they would impact on the weakpoint of the mech's right

08:07:46 Cassandra` smiled as the mk 3 turned around but fired, she glared and shifted controls push the mech foward decreasing the distance between mech and missles, this a tactic used to throw off missles, but it was not perfect. As soon as everything hit she smiled locked onto the cockpit of the mk3. "DIE!" She yelled and fire the increased ammount ER PPC'S. The mefch would instantly almost overheat from the over regulated blast. 7 was incredibly dangerous, and well had no show for mercy it was an activation in Cas's brain that shifted over it was actually the top secret project which took over her mind until combat was finished it removed positive emotion, desires all the normal things Cass had to invovled battle combat, tactics, and control over the craft or mech she was piloting. The legs of the madcat would buckle and fall instantly shutting off the mech and making it topple. "Damnit!" 7 yelled and opened the cockpit and stood on the ground glaring, 2 Uziel's, 1 daishi, and 2 mk 2's respond to her distress call but they would all reckognise the mk3 as Karlinn and stopped moving. Again if Karlinn did not dodge the over regulated ppc blast it could cause severe damage and possibly kill him in the procress but the mk3 was a new mech so anything was possible.

08:14:39 General Karlinn deactivated the jump jets moments before the overcharged PPC would hit. This took off the left shoulder missle rack, but did no other damage. The MK. 3 landed a bit heavily, but soon righted itself before moving towards Cassandra. He then opened up his communications control"What the hell was that Colonel?"as he looked at her. He knew that 7 was vicious, and showed no remorse, and that actually worried him, since he had been told that she would be in control. Now he was thinking otherwise, and the fact that 7 would kill without thought, even prisoner's that had surrendered, made his blood run cold, that was something that he did not wish to see at all. He was also a soldier, and though he often had to kill the enemy in battle, he never killed them in cold blood like 7 had tried to do to him.

08:21:40 Cassandra` growled a moment only to see the MK3 come closer. She smiled and glared before hearing a voice, the combat 7 progam would not deactivate. "Ah Karlinn, my appologises didn't know it was you. Sorry." She hissed, it didn't even seem like she even cared she could of killed him. "Anyways have fun." She said and turned and began walking away, unless stopped. She did not answer his question for 7 was just there before it deactivated and Cass came back to normal and fell over on the ground unconcious.

08:52:33 [Angel Dark] The course of her day was the same as it usually was; most of the first seven hours spent on training, beginning with running through the maze of city streets, to the abandon airfield that had become her favorite place, then down the coastline and back; with a couple breaks here and there. Currently, Angel was standing on the beach looking out over the ocean while the waves lapped at her bare feet. It was very peaceful where she was; the only sound being that of the waves against the shore and the birds that called the nearby cliffs home. This was her favorite part of her daily workout; the final break before she headed back to the base to work out in the weight room, then go about her daily duties on base; namely filing whatever paperwork came her way, and passing on orders issued by the general unless there was some kind of political meeting she was needed for.

08:58:00 Grif headed to the mech range where the General was for the moment with the paperwork Erin had given him. he had already looked over it on the way there making sure there was no information that Erin had left out. Everything seemed to check out except for a few things which he corrected. Once he made it to the mech range he looked around for the General. Once he spotted him he walked up to him. "Sir, I have some paperwork for you."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Dark
Admin
Angel_Dark

Rp log 4/26/2011 Empty
PostSubject: .   Rp log 4/26/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:05 pm

09:03:31 Erin~Bereni grabs Grif and takes the paperwork " General's busy...we can leave it on his desk",/i> an moves over to the deck and puts it down, after being alittle nosy and look it over, she would walk back to him and wraps her arms around his shoulders, or tries to since he's taller then her <i>" Must you wear the armor all the time? Makes you look bigger then you really are"

09:08:09 General Karlinn shakes his head as Cassandra collapsed and he sent order's for her to be taken to Facility 236. There were some issues that needed to be addressed about her, especially the 7 personality. For Tjolnir, he did not want a cold, heartless, and ruthless soldier on the battlefield. He knew that soldier's true strength did not come from being cold and ruthless, but from their emotions. A soldier that had something to protect would be much stronger than a solduer who only saw other people as obstacles.

09:08:28 Grif "Well I like wearing my armor. Its comfortable, and stuff...and its kind of attached to me. Like guns...and stuff..." he notices her trying to wrap her arms around him but since hes to tall she cant. He gets low enough so that they are both the same height. "Better?" he says with a smile.

09:14:40 Erin~Bereni chuckles and slaps him playfully " you didn't have to do that" but wraps her arms around him, hoping he won't surprise her and gets up, carrying her up with him, that would be very embarassing, especally if the general showed up.

09:16:35 Grif after she slapped him he said, "Why are you hitting me? i did you a favor!" he says sarcastically standing up as well. "So...you doing anything at the moment?"

09:16:44 Cassandra` would be Takden to Facility 236, Cass soon awoke being on a table, she would look around a moment wondering where she was. "What happened...." She said rubbing her head then remembering somewhat. "The mk3...What happened to it?" She sighed as she looked around before a doctor came over and stuck a needle into the side of her neck. "Hey! what....." She soon got drowsy and feel back onto the table. The original scientist of the athom project were by request of Karlinn. Opening a link to the mech, Dr. Desmond would speak. "General I see you don't like what we have given you. This is what the military asked for. A killing machine, you have one, so what is the problem? She is ...perfect..." The doc said waiting for a reply. No Cass was not as 7 she was nothing but a monster bent on killing anything that stood in her way that was an enemy. This was a huge obstical as one could see for reasons that were pressed, she nearly killed Karlinn if he didn't dodge, it was just an excersise that turned lethal, and that was not a good circumstance, simply because 7 was out of control, and well it proved to be more of a bargain then Karlinn needed. The doctor looked back at the screen. "Want us to scrap her?" The doctor asked waiting.

09:21:20 Erin~Bereni look up at him,letting go when he started to get up " Nope not really,bored pretty much..which mother gives me something to do, to help her out every so often you know?" though she starting to believe her mom wanted her to be with Tj for the time being, but he was so busy she rarely have time to hang out, if he hanggs out at all.

09:23:33 Grif "No, I dont really know Didnt have much of a childhood. Most of it was military training, so no time for families and things like that..."

09:25:42 Erin~Bereni blinks None at all? Now you're sounding like uncle...he's over 100 years old and he hasn't even settle down, kinda feel sorry for him, but you're young, lossen up alittle Grif" she got to get him out into the fresh air a bit and moves over to the bulletin board to see if there was any events in the city, like maybe a travelling circus?

09:26:52 General Karlinn had gotten his mech back into the hanger by that time, where repairs could be made, and Cass's own mech was in for repairs. He glared at the doctor"I wanted a good soldier, I never once said I wanted a killing machine!!! You and your arrogant thoughts took my word's out of context, a killing machine is not a soldier, especially with how out of control I just saw Seven, I want the Seven personality to be molded into Cassandra's personality, giving her the skills and knowledge that Seven has, but with none of the ruthlessness, or coldness, do I make myself clear? If she comes back, and you took my words out of context again, then I will come and kill you myself"as he cut the connection. He had been known to go berserk some times, but it was never a unthinking state, he had only gone into that state in times of desperation, when it was either him, or what he was protecting at stake. He briefly touched his chest, remembering the time he had faced down a rogue red dragon, which had given him the scar he now bore on his chest, going from his left shoulder to his lower right abdomen.

09:30:29 Grif "Wait....100? How old can you people get, seriously! On earth the oldest person I know is like 93 or something like that. Speaking of earth I miss it in a way...but oh well." he says. He watches her walk over to a bulletin board and follows after, examining it.

09:34:55 Erin~Bereni giggles " Well over 300, oldest around 600 but many die young because of constant wars and such...and we have customs that might be alittle..well weird in your terms, I don't like some of the laws my father had up myself.." There was one so far she knows of she doesn't like, but it shouldn't be much of a problem if she doesn't take an aquarian husband.

09:35:32 Cassandra` the doctor glared as the connection was shut off, but Karlinn was leader here. The doctor would do surgery and removed the augmentations on Cass's brain that were the program, and hooked up a nural connection brain link to download all of Cassandra's normal aspects. "We are ruining this project..." He sighed before looking around. He smiled and found the programmer, he would install all the features of Cass and then removed the link. Though being a scientist and mad like hell, he would mess with the program just a little before it was fixed. It would be about 4 hours later and laser surgery was complete. What the doctor did was is give all of subject 7 memories into Cass's actual mind, he was doing this to getr back at Karlinn. "We shall see how well she operates now." Cass would soon be shipped back to the mech hangar where she was found. The setative would wear off momentarily as she awoke again. "God what the hell!" She looked around seeing the mech hangar again. "oh..." She said looking about.

09:37:07 Grif "600...holy shit. Thats old. Are they like all wrinkly and shriveled and slouched over and stuff like that? Cause that would be scary as hell..."

09:41:07 Erin~Bereni laughs " Nope, they would be as old as earth people around their 90s so to speak, so for me, I'm still consider a child until maybe 21 years of age or so and that's only your version of a teenager" she explained. So in a way, he was dating a child, but because of her upbring, she was much more mature then that.

09:45:57 Kharakia Lists of commercial craft specifications, engine choices and other facts of data scrolled over the screen, Before her was printouts of personall, available weapons projects and other topics she had been wondering about for the tasks she had in mind. She wanted looking to build a elite team of operators that could unmake missions in foreign territory as well as protect against small rebel uprisings and internal pirating issues. Sure there were larger task forces for the jobs, inclined the smaller SFD Spartan programs and unmentionable classified projects that skirted the lines of morality and human rights requirements. Kharakia had hardened to the fact that the ends justified the means. Over the course of the same four hours, two ships had been selected, though not of Aquarian design, small crew selected and a rough determination of weapons, armor and ships that would be used for the team. Quietly, she leaned back with a sigh and turned the chair around, looking behind her to the sun lit cityscape before her as she worked within the Administarion building . Again, her mind drifted offwards, and she paused to think of a few things other than work. She thought about the night before, with the small group of them going out for the evening, and enjoying themselves even if they had been collected in such a odd manner. After a few moments, she sighed, and slowly stove, placing the cap on her head and shutting down the computer system before her, cleaning her desk as she did so as most of the items were classified or confidential. After a few moments, the Glith Amon quietly left the structure, holding a few items that she intended to check with as she headed towards the military base…~

09:54:09 Erin~Bereni chuckles as she can't seem t say something withoug Grif making a humor of " Fraid not Grif, but you're handsome young or old..." Yeah right, she was not much for old people, but she's now curious " Say do you think you can take me back to the Terran's home planet? Just you and me on a civilian ship?"

09:55:46 Cassandra` Looked around before grabbing her head, she would begin getting flashbacks due to the program that was installed into the brain augmentations. She would see and know everything about her life. Cass stood up walking around seeing every bit and piece of the facility and there on as she kept seeing herself but as 7. "whar is this? Who is seven? I...Gah!" She screamed seeing all the horrible and ruthlessnes of seven as she killed everything. Mechanics would come over and speak. "Colonel?" They said as she began to freak out and ran off. The mechanic would hit the alarm button. "Attention all Personel stop Colonel Whitmore something is wrong!" Cass ran and barreled through people as she head towards the other mech hangar where the nova cat was. "I am not this person! I didn't do all this." She said as two men try to grab her but she pulled some crazy manuvers and knocked them both out as she ran. "WHO AM I!!" She said as she would be up against the nova gripping her head beofre finally she screamed once more and fell backwards against the nova, she was unconcious again and layed there. blood dripped from her head due to slamming against the nova and cracking her head open. Cass would soon be surrounded by guards and shipped her to medical. "contact General Karlinn and Mjaor General Kharakia." Transmissions would be scent out to both of this problem, and knowing the general he would be pissed and probably pay a visit to Dr. Desmond at Facility 236. Cass would be medical the doctor not understanding anything only Karlinn would know what is going on at this moment unless he informed Khara of the prior situation

09:56:29 Grif "Uhhhhh...sure I guess. I mean we need to let someone know and stuff. Or screw it. I can just steal another ship, no big deal. They only caught me last time cause they were lucky. This time, its most likly that they arent..."
09:58:49 Erin~Bereni heard the announcement and looks to Grif " Sounds like trouble, go go, I'll be waiting here" She was 'personnel', but wasn't strong or tall enough to stop an older lady so she let Grif handle it since he seem to be unharm by much of anything that's not a bullet.

10:01:33 Grif "Allright. Just get all the stuff you want to take with you. Meet me at the Rendevous Point. If you dont know where it is, then just go down to the abandoned warehouse. ETA 20-30 minutes. Meet you there." he says turning around and heading towards the hangar,
Back to top Go down
Angel_Dark
Admin
Angel_Dark

Rp log 4/26/2011 Empty
PostSubject: .   Rp log 4/26/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:28 pm

10:11:11 Erin~Bereni nods and desided to take another way towards the medic bay instead though to see what as doing on and found where all the doctors were and just stood there, watching. She has heard this wasn't the first incident Cassandra was like that and starting to wonder if she was dangerous for their well being, something to talk to the general about later.

10:12:35 Kharakia Kharakia had been on base no longer than a few minutes before hearing the Security alert alarm blare, and two samll utility trucks of the MPs race by. She paused, then turned her own vehicle around, racing as fast ad the car itself could go to keep up.With tire squeals echoing outside of the hanager, the small collection of MP security trucks, Kharakia's car, medical vehicles, and several outers blocked the enterance to the hanger, only to be followed, of coarse, by several waves of individuals expecting something to happen. With MPs collecting information and moving aside those that were simply looking, Kharakia moved her way though to see the area that had been the place where Cassandra knocked herself out, leaving some small amour of blood on the leg of the Nova mech, " No need to reach me. I'm here. " Kharakia said, her tone normal as a Near by MP informed her of what had happened, and it became clear to why the ambulance that had responded sped away quickly. Kharakia nodded, thanking the MP before turning and running back to her own personal vehicle. Tires squeaked loudly as hey tore off, catching the Ambulance as it drove towards the on-base Hospital. Within minutes, they would have arrived. Kharakia would have had to move the car elsewhere besides the emergency Enterance, and would have arrived to Cassandra's bedside after Medical staff assisted the wound, cleaned and bandaged it, inserted IVs and monitors before leaving. Needless to say, it was a large facility with very little parking…~

10:16:13 Grif enters the hanger bay and starts sneaking around, avoiding any contact. If he did run into anyone he would just knock them out and leave them somewhere where it would take a while for them to be found. He looked around for a medium sized ship that could hold any equipment she would bring. And most likely the ship would have guns. He came upon one and barrel rolled towards it, hiding behind a crate. "Perfect." he said standing up and pressing a few buttons on the door panel. Once inside he enterd the cockpit and activated the ship, lifting it off the ground and heading towards the abandoned warehouse.

10:22:56 Erin~Bereni walks into the area, the staff bows in respect since she wasn't wearing her uniform, but rather her formal attire of her gown. Yeah, she told Grif to see what was up, but forgot or failed to mention she was going to the medic area, one of her 'ditching' techniques as she moves over to Khara's side and whispers to her " How is she?" She wanted to know what has happened and starting to question if she was mentally fit for the miltary.

10:25:04 Cassandra` did not wake but her vitals were fine, the doctor would look to Khara and speak. "I honestly do not know what is wrong, she seems perfectly fine but..." He would bring her the mental vital check and showed how bad it was. "The mental charts however are off by a huge margin, something is going up there. I mean first she attacks Karlinn in the mad cat a while ago, and then shipped somewhere, and is now back going crazy, what is she some sort of mysterios weapons project i mean what the hell Major I have never seen someone tell me that her medical records are classified a level 10 clearance on medical records. if you know something tell me now so I can do something cause right now she is mentally unstable to be awake." He said and sat in a chair. Cass however was having constant nightmares and well it was not good at all. (sorry all gtg to work be back on in a little bit.

10:35:07 [Kharakia] Kharakia for a few moments, as she entered the room, frowned. Kharakia knew about Cassandra's history, but didn't wish to tell Cassandra any of it. How fair would it be to a sentient being to let them known that they were not infact biological, but antically created. Kharakia wouldn't have liked the idea of hearing it either. Jumping slightly as she heard Erin's whisper, she looked over to her side, seeing the younger woman and having to catch herself. To either Kharakia's benefit or displeasure, she didn't know that Erin was one of the royal family, and a princess at that fact as she sighed, rubbing her face. As she simply answered. " A Incident…" and moved to a near by chair to sit down. The cap would have been removed as she looked over to Cassandra's uncurious form, and quietly rubbed the bridge of her nose. After a few moments a doctor came in and presented the Major General with a data pad with Cassandra's vitals and status. She looked over it quietly as she listened to what happened. She nodded, though unhappy with what she heard. "I'll communicate with General Karlinn about what had happened, and will stay here until she wakes. She and I are…romantic partners. So by me being here it should calm her down…~

10:47:16 Erin~Bereni listens and heard that the Major General was in a relationship with Cassandra, something she doesn't understand but it was not a matter of concern as she looks to the doctor " Also put her off duty even if she's stable enough, until General Karlinn or my mother deemed she is fit to continue combat assgnment" and the doctor nods " Request noted princess" and the doctor walks off. SHe looks back to Cassandra, then to Khara " I'm sure she'll be fine, but she's off active duty until maybe a psychiatrist or someone has full evauation of her, I can't have her endangering Karlinn or any of the others on this base..you do understand of course?" She asked her.

10:58:16 Kharakia Kharakia looked over towards the Doctor and Erin. Hearing Princess, Kharakia did a mental search, reviewing over the military networks of the royal family and gathering a small base of information. After a few moments, she heard Erin tell her that Cassandra would have nodded in agreement. " Of coarse M'lady. It would be expected that she be placed on a off duty status. " Kharakia was clearly not a Aquarian by birth. The long ears being a noticeable feature on her, though the other markings and such were covered by her military uniform. After a few additional moments, Kharakia moved the chair closer to the bed, gently taking Cassandra's hand and giving a small squeeze, wondering if Cassandra was able to feel it and know that loved ones were there at her bedside, no matter how few. " Forgive me, M'lady, if I am unable to enlighten you completely on Cassandra's background, however I am aware of the relationship between Cassandra and General Karlinn. How it had gotten this way is though, beyond me. " Kharakia said, a small smile on her face before it faded soon, as she looked from Erin back to

11:04:46 Erin~Bereni nods " It is understandable, just hope whatever is causing her ailment, we do our best to return her to normal. I only have up to level 6 clearence because of my social status, but I'm sure my brother, a commander in another division, might be able to assist you if needed..he should come home soon..." and loks over to a nurse " Once she stable, please put the Coperal in one of the finer suites for recovery" and grins. SHe was very kind and remeber she promised to meet with Grif. " Oh man, I wonder how long before he relized I had a change of plans...you think I'd asked for his number when I'm dating him" she says with a chuckle, not relizing she just informed the whole mecial team as well as the Major General.

11:07:13 Cassandra` awoke and heard the conversation at hand, she sighed lightly. She understood it all. "Don't worry Khara I now know what i am..." She raised up and looked Erin and listened to her speak. Cass would sigh once again and stood not going to take this. "Doc I am fit for duty, you need not worry besides i see my doc today anyways." She looked over at Khara and smiled. She was calm truely cause she was here and smiled at her. Cass to compensate for all the memories that were given to her in this istance and well she knew it wouldn't change but she had to cope with it for better terms. "What I am miss and to you doctor is above what you need to know thats all you are going to hear from anyone nothing more." She said before standing up and walking out of the medical wing. Where would she go? She had no home, her closest thing to home was the nova cat cockpit she slept in every night. Has she ever told anyone that, no she hasn't and intends to keep as such quiet. She would stop and turned back. "I will be at home If you need me. I gotta let this all settle into my mind." She sighed and walked off. She would soon disapear unless followed into the mech hangar and would be found inside the nova cat sitting there thinking. "Why now do I find out....My entire life is a lie..." She said and sat there no life in her at the moment overly depressed she had to gain a hold of her head or well she would have to resign from the military which she didn't want to do. So Cass sar there letting all the memories soak in she was 7 as well Cassandra but now both 7 and Cassandra for better terms, she was normal 7 with Cassandra's personality.

11:13:33 [Ragnarok] "Atmospheric entry is clear, we're in. Chrome wing drift host vessel towards general location of the target. Chrom one shut it's engines off." As Ragnarok heard the comm chatter from the pilots he and his men suited up, armed themselves with what they'd knew would help them stay alive as long as possible. Three of the dropships were filled with two squads of five troopers, his own included. The other two held two squads of ten Armored troopers who'd drop in from high altitude and land on the roof of the structure in question and start without the regular troopers to support them until the freighter crashes to give them support. "T-minus 49 seconds. Chrome 4 and 5 begin your approach. Two and three let follow in the wake of the freighter, prime EMP missiles." Two of the dropships moved in and struggled for a moment to angle themselves as what seemed like bombs fell from their bellies. They were actually the Armored Infantry, going heads down towards the hospital. "Ok 247th! Check TACNET for details. Break on my mark, remember no civilian casualties." The unit commander barked. The 20 AT units would watch as the ground got ever closer before the unit commander bellowed the order to break. All except oen who'd land in and smash a hole into the roof of the hospital building. Seconds after a few thumps would ebbheard and they'd be inside, searching... The rest of the dropships would send the freighter they had been latched onto crashing in the middle of no where, dropping of their contents and then lauch a barrage of missiles into any unmanned craft or llight to mediuem ground vehicle then take off along with the other two dropships. Ragnarok himself looked about... this was a risky mission but he has faith that his men can get it done. At once he began giving orders to his troops and a last minute change of plans for those inside the hospital. "Ragnarok on the ground, we'll move into the hospital momentarily. Secure the VIP and make your way to the Evac point." His head turned to his own men all preped for combat... Whatever it takes, right?

11:27:33 [General Karlinn] .:Even before the Cieran troops had dropped, the dropships and the freighter had been sighted by both ground and air force's. The walls of the base were lined with anti-air, anti-infantry and anti-vehicle guns, and additional tower's with said defense's were common throughout the base. These turrets immediately turned towards the dropships and freighter, and started firing missles and flak shells. Ground based AA Tanks known as Dragoons were soon sending up their own missles. Meanwhile, nearby airbase's were alerted and fighter's sent up to intercept. Meanwhile, soldiers within the hospital were alerted, and pre-built defense's in the hospital were activated. These defense's would close heavy blast door's, and would activate a series of traps designed to capture, rather than kill. This was so that prisoner's could be taken and interogated, which would be vital for the intelligence units. The soldier's in the hospital would create makeshift barricades, and get anyone of importance within the nearest room and barricade the doorway.:.

11:29:54 Kharakia Kharakia watched as the Princess left, frowning a bit as she left. but it wouldn't have been long before Cassandra awoke. Khara smiled of coarse when Cassandra addressed her, thankful that, for now, all seemed normal as before. But as Cassandra started to remove the plugs and such, Kharakia had stood to rest a hand on hers. " Cassandra please, you'll need to rest for a bit. " Kharakia said, though pausing as she watched Cass remove the maiming plugs and stand, and say that she would be at her home. Kharakia, even with the knowledge of Cassandra, didn't know where that place was. And was soon left behind as Cassandra left. It left Kharakia there in the empty room as the Doctor attempted to follow, but like Kharakia failed to. Quietly, Kharakia clicked on the internal communications link, and opened a private channel between herself and Cass as Kharakia started to leave the medical room and work her way back out of the Medical building. " You have a home….with me at my place. Door code is 43562." The message was clicked off, as Kharakia moved towards one of the enterences. However even before she reached it, alarms blared within the hospital, as well as around the base as loud thumps and rapid strings of automatic fire could have been heard as the base defenses kicked on. ~

11:31:35 Grif waited there for Erin expecting her to show up any minute. When he looked up he noticed that fighters were leaving from the base. he then saw the troop carrieres heading towards the planet. "Oh shit! " he says standing up and getting back into the ship. Once he took off he activated his comms. "This is Corporal Grif. What the hell is happening?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Dark
Admin
Angel_Dark

Rp log 4/26/2011 Empty
PostSubject: .   Rp log 4/26/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:19 pm

11:34:28 Erin~Bereni heard the comotionand took out her defense rifle she had hidden under her dress " If all times to wear a gown, oh boy" and heads out, holding her rifle like a pro thanks to most of Grif's training..private trainings that no one knows about. She took a step out and was grabbed by a soldier " Let me go!" but he insisted that she comes with them to safety, but she shook him loose " How am I suppose to learn and grow in miltary rank if all I do is hide?" the soldier tried to reason with her, bust she was stubborn. Her com went off as she hear grif and truned onto his station " Unauthrozied intruder in the area Corporal..." miltary wise, she was not above him, just a rookie so she can't tell to get his ass over here as she stood by the same soldier, just for insrance case as aims her rifle infront of her, not high enough command to give orders in this situation.

11:39:11 [Ragnarok] Ragnarok chuckled, they were alreayd in and even if they were sighted they would have seen a civilian freighter that would have been hiding behind. On the inside of the hospital the Armored Infantry were making short work of the hospital defenders. Were they normal troops they'd be dead by now but thanks to their shields, thick armor and weapons it was nothing but a stroll in a park. "Move it 247th! Move!" barked the commander as he takes down a Aquarian soldier and crushes his chest in. They are closing in on Erin from all vectors. One group of armored soldiers would turn the corner and find Erin, rifles leveled and looking pretty intimadating they'd start shouting in their alien tounges for her to stand down. Outside Ragnarok is pretty much in hell. Worst DZ in history but at least they have anti-armor weapons present on them as well as supplies stashed within the crashed freighter which indeed provided splendid cover of a large area. His troopers began working at once, launching rockets at defensive AA towers and anything that tied to pull around the corner. Some troopers were firing from within the crashed vessel while others pulled equipment out to help hold down their little crator.

11:44:02 Erin~Bereni gasps and starts firing her defense rifle at to invading men out of pure instinct, though her dress was a dead giveaway she was eaither civilian or someone of inportance. Then she would retreat back into the room, soldiers now rushing into t he hospital as they know Erin was in there and their main goal was to protect her, but she was trying to fend them off.

11:45:49 [General Karlinn] .:The Cieran troops had more than unaugented troops to worry about now, since the air defense's had been launched. These came in the form of the Vail`Daesh class gunship, and the Fenris class escort dropship, both of which were lethal to infantry and vehicles. Meanwhile, the Cieran troops holding the makeshift DZ would suddenly finding themselves facing the new Grizzly heavy tank, whose armor would be extremely difficult to pierce. Meanwhile, A.S.F.D. Commando's were moving into the hospital, and these were not ordinary Commando's, but I.A.R. Shock Troop's, who wore heavier armor, and used more powerful weaponry. They would immediately start heading for Erin's location, since the children of the Imperial Family were required to be implanted with a transponder. This allowed troop's to identify the Imperial Family, and set up an escort almost immediately.:.

11:47:12 Grif reaches the base to see chaos. Destroyed vehicles and buildings, corpses, etc. Once he was over the medical bay, he noticed a large hole in the roof. "Ah shit." he says as he unbuckles his seatbelt. He then opens the cockpit and jumps out of the vehicle falling through the hole and into the building. "Erin. Im in the building." he says as he looks around to see more bodies. "Where the hell are you?"

11:49:46 Kharakia Kharakia was surprised herself to how fast she was able to switch from a civilian mode of thing, to one that was pure military. It was muscle memory, even if her limbs were now synthetic than actual flesh and bone. She didn't remember removing the NR-09 PDW from her thigh rig, let alone giving it a rack to the rear to charge the weapon as she moved back towards the Medical from where she had come from, and where Kharakia last saw the Princess. " THis is Major General Kharakia, We have enemy armored forces within the Military Hospital. We have Royal Family members within the complex. All Available forces converge! How Copy?" Kharakia reported though her communication system, though speaking not a word as she ran, hearing firefights and shouts from the Security teams that had been stationed within the hospital. Kharakia paused, pressing herself against one of the walls of a hallway intersection, checking her corners before entering. But as it seemed, things weren't as what she expected as she rounded the corner, saw the automatic fire coming from the room she had been in moments before. Outside was one of the armored troopers making his way towards the room. He wouldn't get the chance as Kharakia opened fire. letting the small PDR fire as rapidly as it was able to without overheating. " Princess, Move! I got you Cove, Shit!" Though the rounds were punishing the Trooper's armor, he turned and returned fire on Kharakia, making her take cover in a small door alcove. Drywall and building material splattered as round hit. Within half a second, kharakia, knelt, coming around and opening fire again with controlled rounds and removing the Trooper's armored head. She scrambled to reach the room, moving past the body as she reloaded, dropping the change magazine as she brought out her spare from her battle belt, reloading on the move quickly. It was the last one she had, and needed to either get another weapon, or be more careful with her rounds…~

11:53:20 Cassandra` Listened to Khara and smiled, she was about to respond when she heard all the sounds take place, she looked around inside the hangar. "who the hell!?" She would punch in the activation code of the nova. "This is Colonel Whitmore, Death adder units deploy!" She yelled as mechs began to activate all around. She would pause a moment before going back down and leaving the nova. "Constant fire on where the attacks are coming from Blow them to hell. Daishi unit use your long toms and Gauss rifles." She said before hearing gun fire down the hall. They are inside? She said to herself before grabbing a rifle and turned down the hallway to see Erin. "Hey! get over here!" She yelled and began firing at the hostile troopers from her corner. She would move to cover and began firing once again Cass would look over into hangar and knew of only one option. "mechanics grab those rifles and head over here we gotta lay down cover fire!" She yelled putting the weapon on burst fire laying into more enemy soldiers. She had one option to get Erin out and that was in the nova cat, but could she was the question

11:56:25 [Ragnarok] This was getting a lot harder. "Shields down!" reported a trooper who backe doff to hide behind his fellow. The rest of the armored soldiers would bust a wall down from behind Kharakia, weapons aimed at the princess... Basically a check mate. Even if Khar was able to drop on she would have been overwhelmed by the others. They'd all would be shouting at Khar to drop her weapon as the Unit Commander secured the princess, Erin.

11:59:50 Erin~Bereni would keep firing until she was cought by surprise and drops her com, lowering her weapon. Cassandra came too late, not that she was suppose to be here anyways. She looks hopeless and then looks to the Major and Cass as she does one of her tricks, the one spot men of any race, other then their own doesn't protect..she send a flying, backward kick towards his crotch, something her older sister and mother taught her when in a tight spot, and it was one hell of a kick too.

12:03:09 [General Karlinn] .:Just when Ragnorak and his men thought they had the Princess, and Kharakia, the I.A.R. Shock Troops appeared. Each one was as heavily armored and shielded as the Cieran troops, but they had a weapon that was ideal for CQB, such as what they were in now. Each I.A.R. Shock Troop carried a SG-45 Dragoon CQB variant shotgun, which were devestating at these ranges. Add to the fact that they were augmented for additional strength, speed and agility, it was a lethal combination. Each SG-45 was loaded with heavy caliber slugs, so that they had maximum penetrating power. When they saw the Cieran troops, they started to fire, and with the tight quarter's of the room, the SG-45 would be devestating for even the heavy armor of the Cierans. Meanwhile, more Grizzly tanks were converging on the DZ, as well as heavy and assualt weight mech's, as well as more than a dozen Vail`Daesh and Fenris gunships, which would be strafing the DZ with chaingun and missle fire.:.

12:05:55 Kharakia Kharakia changed hands for the PDW, having ducked from the flying debre that the troopers created as they burst though the wall behind her. Out of training and instinct, she turned to face the threat, and pressed the trigger of the PDW. The shots would have been wild, allowing the weapon's recoil to bring the weapon upward, sending the first few rounds into the ground before they would start to hit armor and body parts of the troopers behind her. Nearly instantly, her other shuddered, with a foot and a half blade swinging free of her forearm and coming to lock in place just below her hand, which would have defiantly would have been a surprised as she rushed the closest member of the trooper squad to her, sending the blade home between armor plating and into the man's chest cavity. It was likely she would take a few hits, but it would have been for the protection of the royal family, to whom she pledged to serve. Kharakia was unaware of the IAR soliders as she engaged her targets…~

12:07:28 Grif made his way down the hallway looking for wherever the fights were coming from. he turned the corner and ran into one of the armored hostiles. "SON OF A BITCH!" He yells grabbing his rifle and unloading on the trooper. Once the trooper was down he walked up to it and hit it in the face with his rifle. he takes out his empty mag and inserts a new one. "This is bullshit." he said continuing down the hall. When he got to an intersection a grenade went off in front of him causing him to fall backwards. he could hear voices from the left side of the hall. "Contacts!" someone yelled as bullets were fired from both directions. He got back up and reached for his rifle. The nose of it was bent. "Ah come on. What the fuck!" he said flinging it onto the floor. He reaches for his pistol and waits for af few seconds before barrel rolling to the other side. "This is Coporal Grif. I am on my way towards the safe room. Is Princess Erin still with you?"

12:13:03 [Ragnarok] Too late for Karlinn's men... They acted a split second too land even though Khar managed to kill off one man she would eb tackled by two others who restrained her with ease. They would restrain the princess. The armored troopers formed walls around VIPs as they pushed anything they could into the entry points of the room. "VIP secured, we're stuck however. Aquarian special forces have us cornered!" Outside the messege was heard. Ragnarok hadn't come to Aquaria to be stopped. Karlinn should remember that there were Cierans on the planet even before this strike team ever came, from the Embassy he had given them. There had been a series of tunnels under the embasy and some even extended here. Remnants of the original contingent of Cierans would find themselves entering from beneath the hospital, working their way up to aid the elite armored soldiers in escaping with their prisoners. Four mechs would pull themselves fro out of the wreckage of the freighter and one even crawled out, it's joints damaged from the impact. Ragnarok's only objective was to safely escape with the princess and Kharakia, sadly it is nearly impossible. Even with the remnants reinforcing the hospital group there would be no way to escape with all the AA towers and tanks active. He ponders on risking severl dropships to rush in and get at least one of the targets on. Would they shoot those down? Or maybe use the tunnel network to get out? "Commander, get your men to the basement and get off world!"

12:21:19 [Kharakia] a small break in the order: The retainment of Kharakia would have taken time. With the blade lodged in one trooper, Kharakia still wielded the PDW…at least until the charged magazine ran completely dry and the weapon hissed as it attempted to vent itself, it's barrel red from overheating. The troopers would have had a hell of a time restraining Kharakia still, even going to the point of using bladed weapons to hack free the blade, in which case, again Kharakia would lose part of her synthetic left arm, severed from the elbow down. Kharakia shouted in pain before a trooper sent a rifle butt to the back of Kharakia's head, silencing Kharakia in unconsciousness.

12:22:53 Erin~Bereni gasps as she drops her weapon and com, getting restrained " Let me go!" she says furiously and tries to go as far as biting the man, but got metal instead. She has no choice but to follow them, hearing the special forece have them cornered she grins. They were the best in what they do as she tries alittle bargin " Let me and Major Kharakia go and I can ensure the rest of your men return alive...otherwise, you'll be here for the long haul to face captial crime against the empire" SHe could do that yes, but would she? That was the question. She has learn a few sneaky tatics herself, from her father every so often, though using it to spend family time and acually scenerio is two diffrent things.

12:28:49 Grif came upon a room filled with dead aquarian troops. He grabbed one of the weapons from them and took whatever ammo he could."Man, these guys got fucked up." he says. He continued down the hallway until he got to another intersection. He peeked around the corner and caught a glimpse of Erin and some other people he had never seen. he looked back down at his rifle then back to the people. He takes out the mag of the rifle making sure it had full ammo. Once he checked he inserted it back into the gun. He counted to three before jumping out into the hallway yelling, "FOR THE MOTHERLAND!" as he fires at the hostiles.

12:31:16 [Ragnarok] Crime against the empire... HNH! But it was a deal. "Order those soldiers to back and call a cease fire!" the commander demanded. The rest of the armored troopers began to move about, rifles aimed at their new foes. Both the Cierans and the princess didn't have much options. They who are surrounded and her who is now a hostage. The Armored soldiers could only kill time while the remnants attempt to secure each floor of the hospital. Outside the building Ragnarok could only watch as his men died about him. "Get inside the freighter! Keep those rockets on the AA guns!" He is surrounded but at least the plan almost worked right? What ever it takes. But he too must wait as his fellow Cierans dig their way to the frighter. Inside the Armored troopers moved to cover their VIPs, was this soldier an idiot? He could have shot whoever he was trying to save! Even worse... he was actually attacking a group that have hostages. Two mistakes... "Stand down or we will kill the hostages!" One of the soldiers wondered if he should toss Khar's arm to show they mean business. That is until they find out it's a prosthetic.

12:35:39 Grif "Damn it..." he says as he throws the gun onto the floor. He reaches for the rest of his weapons and does the same. After he had gotten rid of all of his weapons he put his hands on his head. "I surrender. Just please dont kill the hostages." he says stepping forward.

12:37:00 Erin~Bereni eyes widen as Grif came at them and moves alittle as a bullet just missed her " Grif!!" Oh she was pissed> She looks back to the commander " I may look pretty, but I seen far too many deals that gone wrong with the vikings to know not to trust hotilties, how do i know you'll keep your word?" She would not have her troops stand down unless she seen proof that they kept their promise " Release me to Coperal Grif and I will issue a cease fire when your troops retreat from the hospital..." SHould trust her right? They are honest people...right?

12:38:11 Cassandra` from the hangar came the death adders out flying the fighters of 40 strong flew out and began contact with targets. Soon there would be no place to hide for this enemy. Looking back she would run to the nova cat she would enter and came out onto the field of battle. "No escape now you fuckers!" She said and moved out. upon her hud, she would spot the mech coming out of the damaged downed freighter. "All mechs open fire on those enemy mechs!" She yelled. She would into the sky at the transports. "All adder units shoot those transports out of the sky." She smiled and grinned both ppc's fired directly at an enemy mechs cockpit most likely unless dodged would destroy the mech. The question was though, why would they even try to do this. Khara was in the medical wing and if anything happened there would be hell to pay. Dropship of the enemies were now surrounded and being fired upon by the adder wing, it would be hopeless to fend of all 40.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Dark
Admin
Angel_Dark

Rp log 4/26/2011 Empty
PostSubject: .   Rp log 4/26/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:21 pm

12:42:32 [Ragnarok] "No deal. We will let the woman go if and when we get the cease fire. You however are the objective. If you fail to comply with the demands we will kill her and this man." The Commander motioned toward the man named Grif who ould be shot in the leg and dragged in. Outside a battle was still raging as Cieran mechs fought to hold their position. Never mind about Chrome wing. One of the mech narrowly avoided the PPC. It would also seem that the Cieran mechs possess shields as they showed use of them as they returned heavy fire. Some of the infantry held anti material rifles and fired on the joints of the enemy mechs, causing one to fall over and be pepered by rockets. Though one of the Cieran mechs would explode, it made a last ditch effort to take a few tanks out with it.

12:46:43 Grif grunted and then collapsed when he was shot in the leg. "Oh son of a bitch! Medic..." he yelled. When the troops grabbed him he yelled, "Get the fuck off me you piece of shit!"

12:51:42 Erin~Bereni has to think now. WHat would her father do in this case. He would call the cease fire, for her protection, but she was scared of the tricks they might have up their sleeves. She doesn't know what to do,trying to think, and came up with an idea as she presses a button on her gown, a mini com as she spoke " This is Princess Erin Breneni speaking, all units are to cease fire under my order, but still on alert, I repeat, creasefire, but on alert..." she disreguarded her rookie status because things were at a stalemate. She looks back at the commander " They won't disobey my order, not when my safety is involve, now release us and be on your way...they are on alert however. Any hotile moevement and they are allowed to fire at the descretion of the General..so I advise you to not do anything that would cause that" and tries to move from the intruders to go over to Grif to put pressure on his wound if they let her, getting her hands all wet with blood, but she doesn't care as long as Grif makes it.

12:54:59 General Karlinn had heard about the situation around the hospital, and knowing that the situation at the crashed freighter was under control, he decided to head to the hospital. He had taken the time to gather a team of fifty Spartan V's, all with state of the art augmentations, and armor. He was now on a roof adjacent to the hospital, and by sheer luck, had found the room that Khara and the princess were in. Now came the reason for why it had taken so long, and that could be seen by the twenty five sniper teams now aiming at the men holding Khara, the Princess and Grif. A single shot was fired, this shot being a special bullet that when impacted into a wall, could either be a speaker or transmitter. In this case, it was a speaker, and he had the mic"Attention, those that are holding Princess Erin, Major General Kharakia and Corporal Grif, this is General Karlinn, currently, each of you have a sniper taking aim at your heads, so unless you wish to lose those heads, release the hostages"as he nodded to sniper nearest him. A enemy soldier, one not holding Khara or Erin, had been selected to send a message. Moments later, a second shot rang out, this shot aimed at the head of one of the soldiers. The round was a shield piercing round, with it's armor piercing head surrounded by a thin sheet of plasma. If the round hit, the soldier would be dead, and a loudspeaker that would be heard by all Cieran troops would activate"Attention, all Cieran troops, you are now surrounded, and more force's are moving in, I highly suggest that you surrender now, before more blood is spilled needlessly"and then Tjolnir would wait. He shook his head at that tactical mistake made by the Cierans, especially here on a base full of Aquarian military personnel.

13:04:54 Cassandra` heard the communicaton from Karlinn. "Khara...No....." She said and got extremely angry. "ALL MECH AND AIR UNITS SURROUND THE NEAREST TARGET IF THEY EVEN MOVE!! Destroy them!" She yelled as the adder wing surrounded and flew by the nearest transport, mech units of her unit surround the rest of the mechs with the assaults but at a distance. She glared and turned. She had an idea, but sadly it may not of worked now at this point.

13:10:23 [Ragnarok] A sniper would fire in the general location of the sniper. Karlinn made a poor mistake since a cease fire had been called. Ragnarok's men didn't know hwo to act on this but they still have hostages. "Move inside the hospital, have those mechs cover our advance. You and you, grab that crate." With the cease fire the Cierans outside would begin to move inside the lobbly of the hospital and set up shop, the two remaining mechs standing guard outside and preparing to use their mechs as makeshift cover if they go down. The Unit Commander would recieve the messege but punched the wall and destroy the device. "We do not negociate with the enemy's military leader. You are sufficient enough to make the calls. Re-order the cease fire and remind them that you have full control over them as the heiress to this empire." These fools... Now there are only 18 members of the armroed group left. With Ragnarok within the building things may move a lot more easily. Those mechs outside pose as a huge threat for anything... He only has two mechs left and not a lot of anti-materiel rounds for his snipers. There are also still special forces within the building, if they could be forced to leave they can control the entire building.

13:20:48 Erin~Bereni looks to the commander and chuckles " I will reorder the ceasefire" SHe didn't correct him about her being thei heir to the throne, which she was not as she doesn't want to risk him killing her. She activate the com again " General Karlinn, I ordered a ceasefire! It was a direct order, now have the troops follow it or I can file a charge on you for endagerment! Just trust me on this judgement for once" as she turns it off, still tending to Grif's wound. She had the com on all this time to General Karlinn's fequency so he would hear every word the commander says and hopes he'll play along with the idea they think Erin is the heir, for her safety anyways.

13:25:05 Grif grunts as she puts pressure to his wound. "Ah shit. That hurts like hell! I mean I have taken wounds worse then this and all but it hurts...alot...sort of..."

13:32:18 General Karlinn nodded as he changed his frequency to the secured line"All units, ceasefire, but remain in position"as he watched the troops surrounding the hospital and DZ stop firing. He then activated the loudspeaker that could be heard within the hospital"We are ceaseing fire, release the hostages, and I'll garuntee safe passage back to your territory"as he watched the men in the room. He then sent order's along the secure channel for the enemy dropshps to be allowed to land if the hostages were released. He knew that the enemy commander knew he didn't have a lot of options, considering that he, and his men were surrounded on all sides.

13:32:20 Erin~Bereni shakes her head " Stop being a baby Grif...I'm guessing this new bodyguard position is new for you?" and trying to make light of this situation.

13:35:54 Grif "Nah. What do you think? I cant guard anything, Im clueless to the job, etc. So yeah, I am new to this...sort of...I mean I had to escort people so I dont know if that counts or not..."

13:44:26 [Ragnarok] Ragnarok made his way to theUnit Commander's area with two troopers in tow with a crate. They'd set it down where they could be seen and opened it, removing parts out in order. "Commander they think they have us but with this we can at least escape to a new location, I wont specify where. Have your men reinforce the lobby with my troops, keep four of your men here though." The two officer would then converse about something quietly. A plan? Then Ragnarok would turn to look at the princess, Erin. "Greetings, highness. I am Captain Leonard. My men call me Ragnarok. I am sorry your... bodyguard was hurt in this. I am sorry your friend here is a hostage as well. We will not release you because we do not trust your friends outside. But I assure you that we will all be leave within the hour as soon as men get this experimental device up and running. If you wish to properly discuss anything then now is the time."

13:53:31 Erin~Bereni looks up at the Captain and then to Grif. She knows her father was selfless many times, putting his safety first. Shem moves what seems like she was ajusting her gown collar, but it was to turn hr com on, hoping anything that pose a threat to the planet, they can easily override her ceasefire order if it was a homeland threat, which she might see this as so. In disreguard for her own safety, she spoke into the com as fast as she could to the general's lin " They're setting up some sort of device in the buuilding, this is a plantary threat, do what's nessary" SHe left the com on and just glared at the Captain. Brave like her father was, and selfless " Then you have no choice but for me to hand back command to our General...which I assure you, you men won't be leaving here alive except you to take the blunt force of the crime, which I assume is your fault to begin with" and stays near Grif. She was a very brave young woman, looks like time in the miltary really set her good, not spoiled and pampered like her sisters. She knows these deed will go a long way, hoping it will hold out, even if it mean her life...her family and people will be safe

14:00:28 General Karlinn nodded"So, it's time"as he cut off the line with the princess. He looked towards a pair of warehouse's some distance from the hospital, but with clear views between them. H smiled"Chimera's, open fire"and moments later, twin shots rang out from the hidden Chimera tank destroyer's in the warehouse's, their targets the two mechs. He then signaled for the infantry to storm the hospital, which they did with several hundred commando's. The Cierans were too few to hold back this tide, and at the same time, the mech's and tanks surrounding the downed freighter opened up with all they had, firing shot after shot, and missle after missle into the freighter and area around the freighter. Meanwhile in the air, the gunships would be reinforced by the air navy, massive, floating ships that made up the Aquarians aerial navy, and now they brought their heavy weapons to bear against the Cieran DZ. Tjolnir then gave the order for his sniper's to fire at will, and to avoid hitting the hostages

14:04:37 [Ragnarok] Ragnarok would pull up a chair and lift up the white part of his helmet, watching the combat engineers go to work. "Orders are orders, princess. If I was ordered to kill one of my men I'd do it. I was ordered by a higher power to kidnap a princess, almost snagged your sister. She vanished. You are however the next best thing. You are lucky to have a humane man such as my self to de-" The captain would be cut off as the device snapped on, emitting a blue light. "It's working, throw the woma in first. Commander you go with her. If I'm right it'll lead to the old embassy. You four next, order a retreat towards this position. Last man sets off a bomb, planta few bodies here and make it look like we've killed the woman and the man. MOVE IT!" The Unit Commander would pick up Khar and walk into the light, he'd just vanish after stepping into it. But a soon as he stepped through sniper fire began hitting the hospital. "GO GO GO!" Ragnarok would push the princess into the light as the others followed in, sadly… the 23 remaining troopers and the mech pilots would never make it, just the Armored soldiers, the hostages, the engineers and Ragnarok himself. Once on the other side troopers would begin dismantalling the device and rushing the raid team to a dropship waiting outside. Once that wasn't with the original five.

14:09:51 Cassandra` Stared and sighed. "Cass would hear Karlinn and looked at her units. "All ground and air units. bring them down!" She yelled as the first mech targeted would get a full on blunt force of 15 mechs fired on the singular mech, then followed suit with the others, all of the adder wing fired on the singular transport and then moved onwards to the next knowing with the next and so on the so few small units they had would be overpowered in moments.

14:11:07 Erin~Bereni moves quickly with her agilty to avoid getting pushed, but she couldn't save Grif or the others as one of the soldiers that stormed in went to get her and pull her safely to him and asked if she was alright " Yes, but the others are in there?" as the man led her to where the General is. She ran over to him and hugs him, crying alittle " Uncle! Grif and the Major is still in there..." SHe was worried for them both but know hopefully the Major will be alright as she more concern for young Grif since the dude almost shot her in his reckless attempt to save her.

14:26:27 General Karlinn looks at Erin after she reached him and hugged her"It's alright, we know where they are, there was an energy surge in their old embassy"as he pointed to the east. Meanwhile, the island was rapidly surrounded by naval force's, as well as aerial force's, including some aerial destroyer's and the gunships that had doomed many of the Cieran soldiers. There had been some survivor's taken, and they were now being treated and taken to nearby jails to await their fates. Even if the Cierans that arrived at the embassy had an escape plan, they still had to make it past the planetary shield that had been activated, and the orbital defense's that were now scanning the embassy with powerful scanner's that could pick up anything and lock onto it.

14:34:12 Erin~Bereni wipes her eyes, now acting like the young girl she is. She was worried about Grif and wanted to ask Karlinn something, but now wasn't the time for personal matters, lives were at stake, aquarian allies, is what she calls them. She was shaken up, thinking she was going to be killed when their plan was reveled, but she was glad she can hold them homefront and happt the general had trust in her plans.

14:37:30 [Ragnarok] Ragnarok didn't like this place... Someone of great importance to him was stationed here. "Sir the larger teleporter is pretty much operational. It's in the basement... but we'll need to take parts from the dropship to repair it and bring it up to standards. The smaller experimental teleporter will have to eb used as well." The lead engineer would inform him. It's better than nothing "Alright have the garrison here set up defenses. They have no idea where we are and we don't know where they would start lookng. Bring the Embassy's grid up and ling it to my TACNET. Have the men that here prepare accordingly, i don't want anything setting foot on this island alive. Detain the prisoners in seperate rooms and have the Armored soldiers keep an eye on them. Are there any Beserker assault exos?" Someone else would speak this time. "Yes sir, several." That was good to hear. Beserkers can only be piloted by armor troops though, but it wouldn't change much, two auto chainguns would help though.

14:51:40 [Erin~Bereni] ok I'm gonna go, say Erin went home to relax and be poud of what she done, even if might or might not be a planetary threat

14:51:43 Cassandra` uknown to Ragnarok, Cass has been tracking their transmissions and now knew exactly where they were. "Gotcha mother fuckers!" She had transplanted to a light cougar mech for stealth and speed as she ran at 90mph towards the embassy. The cougar itself had modified jump jets for extended durations. Once reaching the island, she would jump to small island to island before being on the big one, they would have no time to react to this crazy bitch. at the roof of the embassy, the cougar would land slamming through the roof and coming into the embassy itself damaged of course but Cass was going insane. "Release the general right now!" She said her cougar landing right in front of rangnarok.

18:50:32 Kharakia Kharakia needed time to digest what had happened over the last twenty minutes, as thing changed so much faster than what she could have prepared for. Even a General can be overwhelmed with things if stacked onto of one another, and for now it is. She nodded, knowing that Dalna was correct in that, if Karlinn had a program in place to assist Cassandra, it would have been worthwhile and for a purpose. That purpose she would need to review later. For now however, she calmed herself and thanked Dalna for the hug and apologized briefly to Tolaei about her mothers breakdown. Wihtin a few hours. Kharakia would have been dressed in her civilian clothing, Resting partly on a crutch as she was discharged from the medical hospital. Dalna would have been invited as well, as she planned to return home for a good meal and to get her mind of of things…~

18:57:44 Dalna smiles softly as she would slowly nod watching Kharakia a bit waiting for her slightly relaxing a bit before she would soon accept the invitation to go to her home and dine for a while. She simply smiled at them her small fox ears flicking a bit before she would watch her again. she sighs gently as she would wait for her good friend, and willingly help her with whatever need be as best as she could.

19:19:11 Kharakia It would have taken far longer to get home than normal, largely due to the paper work of her discharge and the fact that every movement required the moment of the crutch. The trip alone from the garage level of the apartment building, to the apartment on the twenty seventh level of the home, would have taken a good twenty minutes for Kharakia to hobble along. The apartment was the same as when she left it that morning, just as clean and tidy with the exception of having the sink slightly dirtied by dishes that weren't cleaned. Could she believe that only a week ago, she and Cassandra had been here? She sighed and entered. Tolaei would have held the door for Dalna as Kharakia moved towards one of the armchairs within the living room, and sat down, closing her eyes and taking a few moments to clear her mind of thought…~
Back to top Go down
Angel_Dark
Admin
Angel_Dark

Rp log 4/26/2011 Empty
PostSubject: .   Rp log 4/26/2011 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:03 am

19:29:32 Dalna smiles softly as she tilted her head a bit watching Kharakia and helped her still, being calm and walking slowly with her ocassionally flicking her ears gently yawning softly as she stretched a bit, she was tired, she had been up for more or less a day or two, but she wanted to stay for Khara. For she knew Cassandra a lot better than she herself did, and they were probably closer friends than Dal could ever get for she was almost always too emmersed in her work. But now it was time to calm herself down muchly being glad to help those still, but right now, she will help the one she thinks is one of her closest friends.

20:11:46 General Karlinn had returned to his office by this time, and sat there thinking about the situation with Aylan. He knew that Madam Celaeis would never let Aylan go from her service, not unless someone with more authority did something about it. Tjolnir knew the type of collar that had been placed on Aylan, and it was a rarely used type, since it's enchantments were so strong, they were nearly impossible to break. He knew the spell needed, but it would leave him so exhausted that it would take him weeks to recover, and he would still be rcovering for several weeks from his spell casting this day. He was in a quandry of what to do about Aylan, since he knew that Madam Caleis would continue to try and get him to go to one of her parties.

20:29:50 Aylan Cristos Madame Celeis knew what she had to do in order to get the secrets she wished. If she could not get the general to talk, she would find out who held more of Aquaria's secrets. Aylan would be the added bonus should the information be what she was looking for. But who in all of this universe held such secrets. The General was not talking, so the best thing to do was look to the general's enemies, perhaps those that worked for him, or against him. She would win in the end. Aylan would just be the icing on the cake. But who? she tapped a finger long her full ruby lips, siting at her desk. She had finished writing her letter. Now it just had to find the right buyer.~E

21:38:19 Kharakia The hour had gotten late, the sun light that hadn't been tained by the smoke from the military base in the distance had long been settled beyond the horizon, andTolaei had long retired ago to her bedroom, Kharakia remained awake. Four dozen times had she reviewed the disk, reviewing it over and over again on the projection that displayed within her eyes. Was the Empire capable of such things? There were holes in the explanations, missing data and censored items that not even she could gain access as a level 10 clearance. When she had first thought about sleep, it had been only for about a half hour, before seeing that skull, of the Atlas, vaporizing Cassandra in her place and Kharakia seeing the body soon there after, nothing but a mangled mess. However she quietly sat in the living room, looking out the massive view of the city, and a small glass of calcium-dosed tea….~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rp log 4/26/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp log 4/26/2011   Rp log 4/26/2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rp log 4/26/2011
Page 1 of 1