Aquaria Rp log
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is where I'm going to post the Aquarian Rp logs cause I'm tired of fighting with the freewebs one >_> starting to make me very angry

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rp log 4/28/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel_Dark
Admin
Angel_Dark

Rp log 4/28/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Rp log 4/28/2011   Rp log 4/28/2011 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:42 pm

Todays forum ^_^♥
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/kairaj/angel-dark-profiles
Angel_Dark
Admin
Angel_Dark

Rp log 4/28/2011 Empty
PostSubject: .   Rp log 4/28/2011 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:43 pm

09:25:47 [Angel Dark] The event of the other day seemed to have taken Angel out of her funk; perhaps it was Erin’s enthusiasm, or the fact that Grif had thought that setting off a smoke bomb would allow him to get away unnoticed, or the fact that Naota had given himself away by accident; though it couldn’t be helped that he’d assumed she’d already known despite her almost continual absence for the past several weeks. The fact that Wulfric Hawkeye, was Naota hadn’t really be a surprise, he looked too much like Naota still despite his newly rebuilt body; his attitude and way of expressing himself was still the same, and he apparently had a hard time being dead, because he was oopsing his introductions every so often. Either way Angel now felt like somewhat more like herself, and was back to her usual schedule of running for four hours starting at dawn, then spending an hour lifting weights in the weight room. Currently she was dressed in all under armor; a sports bra and shorts, and a pair of old running shoes. Her hair was tied back with the exceptions of the stones in her hair, which were pinned down so not to get in the way while she was sparing with one of the recruits. It was a fairly friendly match, though it’s cause was less so; the recruited seemed to have it in his head he could take her on, and not only hold his own, but win; his biggest mistake was not setting down rules when she’d asked; so she was using the Ionen style of kickboxing, mixing in some of the Aquarian moves she’d learned. The poor guy was confused as to how she kept not only landing her kicks, but how she’d managed to get behind him so many times to knock him on his face. “Piece of advice soldier: you don’t need to look at your opponent all the time” she told him as she moved to drop kick him for a third time; though it seemed he’d learned his lesson and found a way to dodge “If they get behind you don’t swing blindly either, or kick back, because they’ll not only catch it, but use your force against you.” she continue to instruct him, breathing somewhat heavily as she did. “feel where you opponent is, and when they attack used their force against them, dodging to one side and tripping them often works; as you might have noticed from the one time you managed to get behind me. Just because you’re in someone’s blind spot doesn’t’ mean they can’t dodge or use your attacks against you” she continued using his counter attack as a way to bring herself back to a standing position. She’d been mostly on the defensive with him, her only attacks being when he wasn’t expecting it or when she got behind him and he tried to turn and face her; he was definitely very new to war and fighting, perhaps he was a good street fighter as a kid, but he was against someone with proper training now.

09:40:07 Grif was currently doing a virtual spec ops mission at the training grounds. He was being led through an abandoned city with a holographic commander. The commander crouched and looked around the corner. ""Hold up Coporal. Weve got 7 tangos armed with sub machine guns, grenades, and rockets. We can take them out or sneak past. Your call." the commander said. "Lets take him out," Grif says pulling out his sniper rifle. Commander: "Allright. You get the 4 on the right. I'll take care of the 3 on the left." Grif: "Got it sir." Commander: "On three. One...two...three.." he says firing at the targets on the right. Grif: Fires at the same time pulling off two head shots, while the rest were shots to the chest. Commander: "Cost is clear. Were going to head towards those empty crates. Corporal, your on point." Grif: "Roger that sir." he says moving out of the cover of the building. He sprints to the empty containers and turns around waiting for the commander. "Ive got your six sir." Commander: "Good" he says looking both ways before sprinting over to Grif's position. "Allright corporal, through the crates, lets move." Grif: "Yes sir." he says entering one of them.

09:43:57 Andreana Was now back at the base complex, her figure would of been seen as a new face and a entirely new person all together, but was for good reason. Andreana had been getting calls this morning as she entered her new office space and was doing paperwork and settling things between soldiers who stepped into her office. Though make no mistake she was no general but she was the first line before it escilated to the generals. Andreana though would be finished and well needed to go work out some, so she went down to the gym. Removing her battle suit inside the wash room, she would be nude for a moment before placing on some bdu shorts, and bdu tanktop. Turning she would of been on the tredmill, then to the weights. Lifting up 350lbs, she simply pushed up and down. The reason for lifting weights was because she still had a human arm and had to keep it in shape. Finally, she would finish after a long while of doing all sorts of exercises, but soon something caught her ear, of the one known as Angel and a recruit Sitting up, she would travel over to sparring matt and watched, some would look back and see her speaking. "Isn't that the new Colonel?" Some said, then others spoke. "Yeah they call her the silver eyed witch, but she is really nice." She didn't smile but thought it nice of them to be kind. Moving over close to the matt, she would sit in a backwards chair propping her arms up onto the rest at the top watching. "Dude we should so get the Colonel to take on the lieutenant." One soldier said, then others spoke. Andreana ingored them and kept her focus on the match at hand listening to Angel speak to the recruit. It was interesting to see the recruit catch on quickly, which meant he was more of a sponge and was willing to learn, he would probably succeed if he kept learning like that. However, it would seem Angel was getting tired due to the heavy breathing that was being exhaled. She paused and waited for what would come next, silver eyes trained on Angel and the recruit. As she waited however, she would lift up her data pad and go over the spec ops missions that were currently in place. "Grif? Hey i know that name.." She said quietly to herself before standing up. She would return in a little bit, but moving down the hallway it wasn't far, she would enter a room where observations would be seen on Grif's progress of the ivrtual spec ops mission. Analyzing everything she me smiled at the major near her. "Keep me posted on his progress. I will be at the gym if anything happens." She said and turned back going back to her oringal placement in the gym watching the sparring match continue as well observed the data link on Grif's spec ops mission.

10:48:13 [Angel Dark] Angel could hear the talk, as the augments in Ionen had increased her hearing abilities, as well as strength, speed and the rest of her senses; those she’d received when she’d came to Aquaria only improved those further, though they’d neutralized her need for biweekly transfusion and B-tabs. The soldier’s idea was an interesting one, but not one she’d agree to; knowing all too well who they were talking about, she’d read the woman’s file; twice, and knew she was far outmatched even though Ionen’s fighting styles were completely unknown, and unused in this part of the system, Aquarian’s styles could counter them when if the right styles were put against them. Deciding she was done messing with the kid, Angel smiled then put only enough of her full strength to knock him nearly unconscious into a roundhouse kick to the head; something he obviously hadn’t been expecting as she’d mostly been attacking his feet and lower torso up until that point, and so he’d not thought to protect his head or face. “Another lesson, keep your head and face protected and never let your guard down” she smiled as she knelt down behind him in order to prop his head up on her lap while he regained full consciousness “Now, as per being able to being able to challenge an officer; if I’d actually applied myself as I did putting on you the floor just now, you’d have lost before you learned anything. Don’t assume that just because I’m a woman, and a princess, that I can’t lay your ass out because you’re a man, and a soldier. You aren’t a soldier yet, you’re a recruit, and I actually had to complete training and earn my place; same as every soldier here.” There was not underlining judgment in her tone as she spoke, letting him slowly regain full consciousness. The man would have a good sized egg on his head later, but otherwise he couldn’t really hold a grudge against her; could he? After all he’d initiated the fight not her. <I>“y-you’re a mean bitch. Thanks for the lesson”</I> he glowered at her, probably because she’d hurt his pride, and was now coddling him instead of just walking away after he’d hit the mat. Her reaction however was to simply smile down at him and nod “I know” she made sure her grip on his shoulders was tight holding him down “just enjoy the moment at this point, you’ve got a minor concussion, based on the egg that’s growing on your head at the point of impact. I don’t want you moving until I know for sure you can stay conscious long enough to walk your happy ass to the infirmary.”

11:12:01 Grif reached the end of the crate and waited for the commander to catch up. Once he did he opened the one of the crates doors and poked his head out. "Sir, we've got an entire enemy convoy. It seems like one of their vehicles died and is blocking the road." Commander: "Perfect." he says looking out also. "We'll use the trucks for cover. As soon as we reach that last one we haul ass to those crates. Understand?" Grif: "Understood sir." Commander: "Good. Now on the count of three we move. One...two...three!" he says pushing the crate door open and running for one of the trucks, sliding underneath it. Grif: Does the exact same thing, instead diving underneath it. Commander: "That was sloppy Corporal." Grif: "Aw shut the hell up." he says crawling forward. Once they made it to the last truck they got out from underneath it and got as close to the side. Commander: "Stay on me Corporal." he says before running for the other sets of crates. Grif: Runs after him but steps back as a bullet whizzes past him. He turns to see one of the hostiles aiming at him. Hostile: "Troops! We have invaders!" he yells to his comrades. Commander: "Grif! Run!" he yells from the crate. Grif: runs as fast as he could barrel rolling into the crate as bullets whizzed past him. Commander: "There are hostiles everywhere! We need to get out of here! Follow me!" he says kicking open the other side of the crate pulling his smg out and firing at any hostiles. "Lets go!" he yells after dropping one of the targets coming up from behind Grif. Runs off towards the buildings. Grif: Runs backwards, pulling out his assault rifle, watching there sixes as hostiles poured through the crates. "Tango, breaking for cover!" he says shooting at a troop who was trying to get to cover but was killed before he could. He turns to his left and enters the building, following after the commander.

11:48:02 Andreana Continued to watch the lesson at had Angel was teaching the recruit, a low smile came to her face as everything began to transpire from one attack to the next. Each hit or each block to the next was not hindered, and well finally as it seemed the recruit had had enough of the beating. Now a full smile sat on Andreana's lips giving a clap to the recruit for holding out so long. "Good Job Leiutenant for teaching this fine recuit the stradegy of CQC. It's nice to see one as yourself willing to speak your knowledge to others about the concepts of close quarters." She said pausing and looking to the recruit as he passed her by. "Good job don't let anyone else tell you didn't cause that was a good fair spar, and by the looks of it you held up against a pretty tough opponent." She smiling to the recruit as he continued to walk off. Turning her gaze to her data pad, she would get updates on Grif's progress through the simulation and well it wasn't looking bad, he was doing quite well to say so for the least However, she wondered again where she met Grif and it all came back to a couple of days ago. Setting the pad back down, she stood up and smiled. "Good job Leiutenant." She said to Angel waiting. "Come on Colonel take her on show her what you got!" She turned to the sargeant with a cold look. "Sargeant, I have nothing to prove or gain of me winning a spar or loosing a spar I was not the one who issued a challenge before hand and intend not to, the Leuitenant needs a break as well and I would not want to step into a unfair fight even if it was or wasn't it is not my place. I give her the respect she deserves for being a fabulous fighter as well teacher in the art of combat." She said before turning and began walking out. "Leuitenant." She said smiling to her and nodded. She would walk out unless stopped.

12:14:56 [Angel Dark] “It’s not much, as far as knowledge. Just the basics Colonel,” Angel said as she watch the recruit head towards the medical wing for the concussion she’d just given him to end the match “and thank you for the compliment.” She smiled then turned to see who it was trying to initiate a sparring match between herself and Andreana, to find the sergeant who seemed happy to suggest it. Letting Adreana speak, Angel kept her mouth shut, because she did need a break, and beating down the sergeant next could wait, a little bit while she regained the bit of energy she’d lost in her spar with the trainee, because she’d chosen to take up the defensive the whole fight instead of moving to overpower him within the first couple of minutes. That would have angered him and made him want revenge; not to mention he wouldn’t have learned anything from it. “thank you Colonel; perhaps when we are able to have fun and enjoy it I would like to challenge you, though I know I’m far outmatched.” She smiled, and then waved as Adreana turned to leave, leaving Angel to rest for a bit; then perhaps she’d go all out and just beat the tar out of the sergeant for his mouth.

12:21:50 Grif continued to run up the stairs after the commander. He could hear voices coming from the bottom. Commander: "Grif, we need ti reach the roof. Hurry up!" he yells from the top. Grif: The voices he heard before were now becoming louder and louder by every second. After a few moments he reached the roof. Commander: Once grif reached the roof he closed the door, putting a few barrels in front of it to keep it closed for a while: "Grif, set your C-4 up. We're going to leave them a small surprise." he says getting his own C-4 out and planting it. Grif" "Yes sir." he replies planting his C-4s on the corners of the roof. After he planted his last C-4 he could hear banging coming from the door. "Commander, that door isnt going to last forever." Commander: "I knwo that already Grif!" he says. He looks around and notcies bars on the side of the roof. "Grif! Hook up!" he says walking up to it and pulling his rope out tying it around the bar. Grif: Does the exact same thing. After he made sure his rope was secured he attached his belt to it. Commander: "Rappel down! Go, go, go!" he says jumping back and starts to rappel down. Grif: jumped off once the door burst open, with multiple hostiles pouring out. He held the C-4 control in one hand and while falling, he pressed the button exploding the C-4. He watched as a few torn up dead bodies flew off the edge. Once they reached the bottom they unhooked from the rope. Commander: "We have to get to the LZ. Move!" he says as he runs down the street towards the LZ. "This is Alpha 1O9. We have been compromised. We are moving towards the LZ point know. I say again, we are heading for the LZ point." Troop Transport pilot: "Loud and clear Commander. ETA 15 minutes. Out." he says turning off the radio. Commander: "Targets! Left side!" he yells pointing at a building with at least a dozen hostile. "Move! Move!" he yells picking up his pace. Grif: Sprinted as fast as he could, trying to keep up with the commander. he watched as bullets whizzed by him, some of them almost hitting 12:35:23 [Grif] him in the head. "Theres to many of them!" he yelled over the gun shots. Commander: "Just dotn stop running! Were almost at the LZ!" he replies. Once they made it to the LZ they saw the transport start coming. The Commander noticed hostiles with rockets aiming at it. "Abort! Abort! The LZ is to hot! I repeat, the LZ is to hot." he yells over the comm. Troop transport pilot: "Roger that. We are evacuating the area." he says. He felt the ship suddenly rock from the rockets that had hit. "We cant stay here much longer. Your going to need to find a different rou-" he was about to finish as another rocket hit the transport causing it to explode. Commander: "Oh shit. Oh shit...Grif get to cover!" he yells diving behind a wall. Grif: Looked around for something to hid behind. Once he found a good location he ran and dove for it.

12:57:39 Andreana Would get another update on Grif's progress in the virtual program. She smiled and looked. "Better go pay a visit." She stopped though and turned to the leiutenant. "Care to go for a walk?" She asked knowing Angel could use a relaxer as stated before. Andreana would wait for Angel to see what she wanted to do, also given the fact, that Andreana actually wanted to get to know Angel, before as She had only seen her a couple of times and knew her by face and rank but not her actual name. She could of looked it up but always decided against it because that is who Andreana was, she liked personal meetings. "Come leiutenant lets talk." She said after waiting with a smile on her face. To angel, it would be obvious that Andreana was augmented, but the extent of it well that was entirely different aspect in itself. I wonder where Kharakia is, i hate last night how I had to leave her and go to the base for a check up. I hope she isn't angery. Maybe we can have dinner tonight together or go shopping She thought to herself. She would also need to talk to Khara about a place of stay cause really she only lived on base and well sleeping in a nova cat every night was beginning to hurt her back.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Dark
Admin
Angel_Dark

Rp log 4/28/2011 Empty
PostSubject: .   Rp log 4/28/2011 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:45 pm

13:19:58 [Angel Dark] “Mm.. sure” Angel nodded at Andreana’s offer, going to join her, though not before flipping the sergeant the bird as he glowered at them, his fun ruined “next time I’ll use you as my training dummy” she grinned back at him when he returned the gesture using both hands while she went to join Andreana. She personally liked and respected the woman, because Angel would have smeared the man’s ass on the mat for trying to egg a fight between her and Andreana, which had been why Angel had kept her mouth shut. Grabbing her water bottle on her way over to join Andreana, Angel proceeded to follow the woman to whatever destination she had.

13:27:41 Grif ears where ringing from the explosion. Commander: "Grif, you allright?" Grif: "Yeah. Just that my ears are hurting, is all." he says getting up. Commander: "My radars picking up hostiles from every direction. There must be a couple dozen of them. This area is not safe. We need to move, now!" he says getting out of his cover and laying covering fire. Grif: Stood up as well firing at any targets that were in range. "Tango down!" he yells after shooting a hostile. Commander: "Grif, get ready to pop a smoke." he says reaching down for his. Grif: "Roger thaat sir!" he says getting his own. They both threw down there smoke grenades and waited for them to pop. Once they did they used the smoke for cover as they retrated. They went around a corner when a military humvee with a gun came bursting through a fence. Commander: "Humvee! Take it out!" he says aiming at the person on the gun. Grif: Held his aim until the Humvee was close enough. Once it was he fired 3 bullets at the driver. he watched as the drivers body slumped over. The Humvee crashed into a wall and just sat there. Commander: "I think Ive found our escape vehicle." he says running up to the Humvee, opening the door to the drivers seat. "Grif, get on the gun! I'll drive!" he yells pulling the dead body of the driver out. Grif: Ran up to the car as well and opened the back seat, climbing into the middle and standing up, using the mounted machine gun. Commander: "All right were out of here." he says putting it in reverse and then driving off. "Be ready for any hostile contacts. There probably getting ready to ambush us." he says avoiding the abandoned cars on the street.

13:43:57 Andreana Paused as she saw the sargeant. "SARGEANT! You are not allowed to leave base for the rest of the week I will be sure the leiutenant has you monitored consider this a warning for not keeping your mouth shut! Now go into the kitchen and start fixing food...NOW!" The sargeant saluted and ran off in a fright. "I appolgise for his neglegence Lt I am truely sorry for his lack of brain cells." She sighed and moved on with Angel as they walked towards the Virtual trainning area. She would stop and open the observation area closing it behind her when Angel came inside. "What is your name Leiutenant. I am Andreana Redeagle." She said smiling at her letting rank sit out right now. She turned though and looked to the major. "How's his progress?" "Good so far ma'am he is actually doing really well." Andreana smiled and then sat in a chair. "Appologies I need to observe Corporal Grif due to orders passed down to me. Got to make sure he is fit for ops missions." She said and turned pushing the comlink on her wrist. "Major General Kharakia, the observation is going well Corporal Grif is showing great promise." She said to save it on Khara's terminal to let her know what the status was currently. Turning back to see the status of what the mission was, so far they were on the escape. "Major throw something at them. Lets give them a tank to deal with." The major Complied and inserted a tank into the program, just a normal battle master nothing serious easy to deal with if you had the right equipment however if not a hell of a tank to take down. She would soon turn back to Angel and smiled at her arms folded over her bust. She had plenty of questions to ask, but she wondered about many people right now, Kharakia, Dalna, Aylan. She wondered how they were and was highly concerned for them always which was easy to see for Angel that Andreana had alot on her mind.

14:00:32 Kharakia Kharakia had been on call since early in the morning, much of that time standing and reviewing reports from within the Aquarian Military Command center within the city itself, reviewing the recently received reports of unknown contacts and images from the outpost within the Terminius systems. While it was normal for such outposts to go dark after contact, it worried Kharakia from what she had been seeing, and was tempted to leave immediately with a small fleet to deal with this unknown adversary, but had been waiting for several teams to be on call, with them sadly being away and thus preventing her from doing so. Thus far however, three carriers had been tasked with heading up a recon operation in the area, and had a small fleet of one destroyer, and three frigates on standby in case reports back to Kharakia had turned grim. There, Kharakia would had turned and left the command center, leaving a open line for her as knew sleep would have been impossible to achieve now with the amounts of stimulants she had taken upon getting the call that morning. Within a hour or so, She arrived on base, dressed in her combat suit, to finally put the repairs of her own power armor to test. It had taken a few weeks, but a substitute gel layer had been created, to which she and Dalna had spent hours injecting the material in-between the armor and the protective layer for the operator inside. All that was needed to do, was upload the new combat package into the system, and go for a spin…~

14:11:23 Dalna had been extremely tired, so she had fallen asleep after helping Kharakia with her combat suit, hours and hours on it. But she doesn't really mind, it was helping a good friend of her's. Meanwhile she was now awake at her own small office wherever she was stationed in the aquarian base, she was simply in her room pondering, and thinking. Again the room was covered with random papers and information about many different things... though the main thing of course was something that she was working on for herself because she thought it was interesting. she soon smiles softly shaking her head standing and leaving her place and would start to randomly meander about again, eventually seeing Kharakai and nods to her, she soon following her, "How's the armor?" she tilts her head slightly.

14:19:05 Grif fired at the hostiles before they fired at them. They had hidden behind abandoned cars, walls, etc. Hostiles on the roof were trying to hit them with rockets while hostiles on the ground tryed to take them out with SMG's. "Sir! Theres to many! I dont think we're going to make it!" Commander: "Dont doubt Grif. We have a chance to make it out of here." he says avoiding any obstacles that were in there way. He turned a corner and slammed his foot on the brakes. "Oh shit, oh shit! Back up! Back up!" he yells putting the vehicle in reverse. Grif: "Whats wrong sir?" he says turning around to see a tank coming towards them. "Holy shit!' he yells but his voice is covered by the tank shot which misses them and hits the building behind them, destroying part of the wall. "Get us the fuck out of here sir!" Commander: "Give me a second!" he says turning the car and going through a different route. Grif: "Sir, its still following us! We got any rockets?" Commander: "Yeah. But we've only got two rockets." Grif: "That works!" he says ducking down into the vehicle and grabbing the rocket, standing back up. He aims at the tank and fires the first rocket, missing by a few inches. "Reloading!" he yells inserting the second rocket and aiming at the tank again. He steadies his aim before firing, hitting the tanks tracks, knocking them off. "Hes not going to be following us anymore sir." he says throwing the rocket launcher away from him. Commander: "Copy." he says turning around another corner. "Theres the bridge Corporal. Looks like we made it..."

14:23:28 [Angel Dark] Struggling to keep a straight face, Angel didn’t say anything until they were out of the room “That was partially me, too, sorry” she laughed quietly “now I’ll most definitely get to smear him into the mat when he comes for revenge though. It’ll be plenty fun” walking with Andreana, she drank a bit of her water, smiling when they stopped before a familiar door “oh, right, I’m Angel Dark; normally I remember to introduce myself sooner. Sorry” she facepalmed, the sound of it a bit loud, but not painful “It’s a pleasure to meet you Andreana” she smiled as they entered the room. seeing Grif in the middle of training on the screen, Angel watched him curiously as he moved through the virtual world. “Oh! Don’t worry about it. This is rather exciting for me; he actually looks halfway serious for once” she said her attention still on the screen. She’d always known Grif to be a clumsy goofball; so seeing him in training was rather interesting. When Andreana turned to her after the tank was added, Angel tore her eyes from the screen, though she was very much interested to see the man’s reaction to the sudden development. “How is Khara? I didn’t get a chance to see her when everyone returned from the mission. I heard everyone was in pretty bad shape, so I didn’t want to bother anyone. Regrettably it also meant that I didn’t get a chance to say goodbye to Naota.” She thought about the fact that she got to say hi to him the other day when he accidently assumed she already knew of his status; the thought made her want to smile a bit, then she remembered that she’d seen her cousin the other day in a bar of all places. It was a strange place to see the girl as she’d always said they were filthy places, filled with gods only knew what kind of people. “Also, if I might ask. What is troubling you?

14:26:18 Wulfric_Hawkeye walked outside of his new apartment with a soft yawn. Wulf having awakened from a short nap decided to head out and get some fresh air. As he lit a cigarette and headed out Wulf decided to just simply walk around the city and enjoy the Aquarian evening, though he wished he had someone to talk to while he did. It seemed ever since he got back he was being a touch avoided. Maybe he just had terrible timing but he hadn’t seen Rhys, Khara, or anyone else really except for Angel and Erin in the week after his surgery. He wondered if maybe he should of stayed on Terra, but those thoughts quickly receded as he reached the beach where him and Rhys kissed for the first time.

14:28:20 Erin~Bereni is out on the beach, in civilian clothes, just enjoying the evening. It was getting dark and she should be getting back, but she has her defend rifle with her so she was fine for now, but some guards were nearby, just incase their aid was needed. She hasn't noticed Wulf as she was busy watching the sun set.

14:38:27 Rhys_Valeriev rubbed her eyes trying to dry them. She had been crying again from the loss of her beloved Naota and the memories of her father. Sighing she shoved herself out of the chair and went to shower. She had to get out of the house and her mind seemed to be drifting to only one place so she finally had decided to go. After dressing and brushing out her hair she left her apartment. She had taken to using the company vehicle more and more and now she slid into the back seat directing the driver where to go. She watched as the buildings flashed by and it only took moments it seemed to reach her destination. After stepping out of the vehicle; Rhys entered a building, took a seat at the bar, and after receiving her drink and taking a long drink fell into her thoughts once more.

14:45:35 Wulfric_Hawkeye had began walking towards a local bar after spending some time at the beach. As he walked up the street he noticed Rhys’s car that she had been given from her company and his eyes widened. “This is my chance.” Wulf said under his breath as he walked in. Instantly his eyes began scanning the room until he found Rhys’s figure sitting and drinking at the bar. Figuring she was extremely sad over the news of his death he decided to just jump into it. As he stepped closer and closer to her his passion for her began to return to him, as his lust and love for her swirled in the depths of his mind. He wanted her to feel it. He wanted Rhys to turn around and see the man behind the feelings she may or may not have been receiving as took step after step to her. As he reached just a few steps behind her he grinned and said to her softly. “I told you I’d come back alive my love…..”

14:49:50 Dalna nods slowly as she would soon watch Khara smiling gently as she would lean against a wall watching her still a gentle smile still on her face, it's been a long time since she hadn't needed to worry about any such repairs to any vehicles. And now she wasn't really in the mind that most have seen her in, now she was in her normal personality. She leaning against the wall smiling happily at Khara soon though her face flushed a bit she soon looking at her again and tilts her head slightly before moving up and stretching lightly, "unfortunately, my armor, is something that i can't wear any actual armor over it..." she sighs gently, "it's a skin tight suit that is made to amplify and focus my powers." she nods slowly watching her before tilting her head gently, "Need anything?"

14:58:49 Rhys_Valeriev had basically slammed her first three drinks and was already half way through her fourth. She was not a regular drinker nor was she able to hold her liquor well so she was already three sheets to the wind. When Naota walked in and as he walked up to her she felt nothing. She was already too far into her glass to be able to properly sort all the emotions running through her from the occupants of the bar. As he spoke she blinked rather confused. Was she hearing things? It would not be the first time an empath heard such things in their grief. Yet, something was nagging her so she finished her glass looking like a true alchaholic and spun her chair around. Her blood shot eyes settled on Naota and she simply stared. The man before her looked like Naota, but there was a scar across his face she was unfamiliar with and the clothes were not right. Had Rhys been somber she would have pieced it together in a moment, but as it were she was already very drunk and her brain would be lucky to working at a snail’s pace. It was in this manor Naota would find her, looking as well groomed as ever but her face was one of grief, tears, and sleepless nights and at this very moment rather confused.

15:02:08 Kharakia Kharakia didn't know what would need to be done. Throwing a few lighthearted jabs and high knee, There was little improvement or changes that would come to her mid. Kharakia was a at-range fighter, meaning that she far preferred firearms than a blade in a close quarters fight. Granted, she knew how to use one and could well, but like the recent incident at the Military hospital, she truly preferred a weapon than a attached blade. " I still need to get you trained with a weapon. " Kharakia said, again, moving though a small series of jabs and listening to the small internal motors of the armor hiss and whine as she moved, extending and contracting her movements. ~

15:03:54 Wulfric_Hawkeye looked over Rhys and in a moment he knew she was drunk. Growling at himself internally he grabbed Rhys’s arm and pulled her from the bar quickly and brought her out to her car looking into her eyes with his burning bright hazel orbs. “Rhys…its Nao…..” Wulf snapped his fingers a few times at her hoping her brain would click on as he did. If not Wulf had this sobering up medicine he had picked up from the base before he had left so one way or another she was gonna remember him damn it. Wulf pulled Rhys into his arms and wept softly. “I’m so sorry my love…..I didn’t mean to leave you like that…..I’ll never leave your side again. Just please, know this isn’t some dream. Know that I’m truly here and your in my arms now.” blinks some and nods watching her tilting her head a bit, looking around the armory, "i know... but i'm not sure what i should be trained in." she shrugs lightly as she would still be leaning against the wall and before long she slowly came to a stand and would look at all the arms here she tilting her head sometimes, "kinetic weapons arn't that popular i see..." she would blink a bit, "because by now the armor of most of the people can stop anything kinetic... the only thing that is, is a large rifle, and a couple large ship cannons..." she would shrug, "well there's probably more, but not that i know of." she nods slowly before long she would simply be scanning through the weapons.

15:12:32 Rhys_Valeriev Naota did not make it out of the bar with Rhys before the bouncer and bar tender blocked their path. Both were ex-military men of good stature and were not about to have some drunk woman be whisked away to some cruel fate. Such things were just bad for business….”Miss are you alright?”….Rhys looked at the bartender…”I’ll have another.”…she slurred and tugged on her arm. Why was it not moving? She looked over at the hand holding her arm and her gaze traveled up to Naota’s face….”Let go.”…she said trying to look fierce but failing at the attempt. She managed to tug her arm free, but she continued to look at him. He did remind her of Naota in fact had he not said that was him? No, he was dead. The reports said he was dead. Tears welled up in her eyes and she turned and shoved her way out the door. The bartender shook his head and went back to work, but the bouncer stepped outside to continue his job at the door. The driver met Rhys as she stumbled out of the door and was holding her as she sobbed her head gentle for there was not much else he could do for her.
15:19:08 Wulfric_Hawkeye ran after Rhys pushing past the bouncer and the crowd of people. The driving seeing Wulf knew who he was instantly and turned Rhys around before sitting her down in the backseat of her car leaving the door open so Wulf could kneel down and speak with the now utterly drunken Rhys. “Rhys…..” Wulf held up the charm she’d given him while on the Dragon’s Fury. “Rhys…..look at this charm. You gave this to me for luck, remember? I said…..a weapon a man wields isn’t complete……Until the man who wields is. Remember….look at me…I know it may be hard, but you have to see. You have to Rhys…..”
Back to top Go down
Angel_Dark
Admin
Angel_Dark

Rp log 4/28/2011 Empty
PostSubject: .   Rp log 4/28/2011 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:46 pm

15:23:23 Patriarch_Jasker was away from his home and family on this day. Currently, was aboard the Victory heavy battlecruiser, a Blackout capital ship on its way to Jacob's World in the Outer Territories. It was here that he would meet once more with Sky Marshal Gorin, of the Futuran, to discuss relations between their two peoples. It was on this topic that the Patriarch was thinking when reality split and the Victory blurred to a stop outside Jacob's system. Immediately, communications technicians were consulting with system communications between Jacob's World and the Navy presense within the system, and sorting through comm traffic between the thousands of freighters arriving to load up on ore and hydrogen fuel, and head out to other reaches of Republic space. The navigation officer consulted the system telemetry, and the plasma fusion engines on the ship glowed, accellerating the battlecruiser forward into the system, freighters clearing from its flight path, and naval vessels coming alongside to provide an escort for the Patriarch's ship. The small flotilla passed by H-44 Beta, the second of two gas giants in the system. Massive refineries had been built in orbit, descending into the upper atmosphere of the planet and collecting vast amounts hydrogen and other gases for used across the Republic. It was stored and packaged, and then loaded onto freighters, where it would be refined in the time it took it to reach its destination. On the other side of the system's star, H-44 Alpha was likewise tapped, and its extensive rings mined and studied. And as the Victory moved deeper into the system, it came upon its destination: Jacob's World, a dirty ball of mud in the Outer Territories, its location of little importance. But the world crawled with Republic activity. Orbital refineries processed gasses from the H-44 gas giants, and dozens of large stations were scattered across its orbit, each servicing freighters amid the defense platforms. Freighters were coming to load up on the ores mined from the surface, and military transports came to take on and ship newly constructed hardware such as tanks and armor to the hundreds of hotzones across the Republic. Across its surface sprawled cities, massive industrial districts, smoking refineries, and gaping strip mines deep into the planet's crust. It was here, and on planets like it, that much of the Republic's resources and hardware came from. An Industrious people, the Genlai would find such worlds and mine all the ores and metals they could find, and build their weapons of war. Here, only a short hopper flight away from the refineries that processed the metals and gasses mined from the system, that tanks could be manufactured in a matter of days; guns and armor in mere minutes. With dozens of worlds like this, the Republic could keep its rates of mass-production high, to equip and supply the soldiers of the Republic. And it was here that Jasker would meet with Gorin to discuss their growing military alliance. As the Victory settled into orbit, the Patriarch turned to address one of his officers "Inform me when the Futurans arrive, and allow them to make their own way into the system. No escort." He rose and made his way through the ship, past the hustling crew and soldiers, surrounded by his Blackout guards, to the quarters currently housing the various men and women who had accompanied the Patriarch. Military commanders, Corporate interests, politicians, a few Guard captains, and even Gammatran and Gallin interests. They waited patiently for him in the conference room where they had been talking, and grew quiet as he came in. "We have arrived, my friends, and are awaiting the Sky Marshal to join us. The discussions will soon be under way."

15:27:48 Rhys_Valeriev blinked as the charm dangled into her vision. Her eyes narrowed slightly and she reached out a hand grabbing the charm and tugging it as close to her as she could. She peered at the charm for several minutes before looking up at Naota. Her eyes were still tear rimed and were even redder from the onslaught of fresh tears, but the charm had sobered her up enough to think more clearly…”how?”….she couldn’t manage much else than that and her even that single word was slurred. She was willing to believe she was not going crazy and that was indeed Naota, but it did not make any sense to her how he could be there when he was declared dead..

15:34:12 Wulfric_Hawkeye got into the car lifting Rhys with his new strength over so he could slide in. “Driver her place on the double please.” Wulf said to the driver and off they went towards Rhys’s apartment. Wulf turned to Rhys with a soft smile. “Rhys…I was injured gravely in that battle. I had to be augmented for me to stay alive, but the tradeoff was is that I’m no longer a Terran Captain….I’m Lieutenant Wulfric Hawkeye now. I had to become an Aquarian citizen to receive the treatment, and General Karlinn had to act quickly, so I was pronounced dead and in I was placed in the Venir Project. I’m augmented and officially under new orders. I’m sorry that you weren’t told….” Wulf looked down sadly hoping Rhys wouldn’t hate him.

15:39:21 Rhys_Valeriev On the double was a rather poor choice in words for the driver took them literally and was speeding towards the apartment. A sudden sharp turn sent a wave of nausea through Rhys and she groaned softly turning and putting her head against the window. She used the time to digest the information. Augmented? That meant....Rhys shivered at the thought. She was never very keen on the idea of people having unnatural parts to them but as she didn’t need to touch them it was fine, but the thought of Naota having them creeped her out a bit….”I don’t like the name.”…she said finally.

15:44:25 Wulfric_Hawkeye felt the car come to a stop and let out a sigh of relief as that his new name was the only complaint she had. “We’ll talk to the General about changing it again soon ok?” He asked as he went to go place an arm around Rhys. “How about we head upstairs? Maybe talk more about what happened. Technically I can’t be talking about this with your driver around.” Wulf turned to her Driver with an apologetic look. “No offense just classified stuff you know?” The driver nodded and went to go open the door for Rhys as Wulf looked over Rhys again hoping she’d let him hold her like he once was able to.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Dark
Admin
Angel_Dark

Rp log 4/28/2011 Empty
PostSubject: .   Rp log 4/28/2011 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:51 pm

15:50:46 Rhys_Valeriev had already plastered her back against the door the moment Naota moved towards her. Call it a phobia, but she was really creeped out. Once the driver opened her door she slipped out standing only by the help of the driver. The car ride had been a bit sobering, but she had no idea how she was going to make it up to her apartment without falling over. Maybe standing outside for a while would help…yeah that sounded good. She leaned against one of the outside pillars and looked over at Naota trying to determine where the augments were. They were the only ones outside and once Naota left the car the driver would drive away leaving them alone…”So…”

15:58:52 Wulfric_Hawkeye exited the car feeling a little nervous. “So…..” Naota rolled up his sleeve to where the scar of where they had to connect his new arm was. “This was the only thing that’s external. My right arm was blown off in the battle, so they replaced it. The rest is all for strength, speed, and stronger bones. Stuff like that.” Naota looked down after finishing his sentence wondering if Rhys would still love him the way she did before he left. “So…what do you think of me now Rhys?” He kept his head down feeling a touch sad now. For the first time Naota felt he had turned himself into somewhat of a monster.

16:08:54 Rhys_Valeriev looked at Naota’s arm. It did not look any different, but the fact she knew it was not bone under there almost made her shiver again. It was just so unnatural and the fact he said he had other things done to improve his speed and other aspects made her feel sick or maybe that was the alchahol catching up with her….”I….I’m glad your okay.”…she said softly brushing her hair back with her left hand, the bracelet he had given her was still dangling from her wrist.

16:14:36 Wulfric_Hawkeye saw the bracelet and tears began to fill up his eyes quickly. Naota closed the distance between the 2 and hugged Rhys close to him sobbing softly into her shoulder. “I’m sorry…..I’m so sorry…..” Naota kept thinking over what had happened to him and to be honest the gravity of it hadn’t hit him til just now. Everything at once slammed into his chest it seemed and the thoughts of being taken away from his love killed him inside and he just wanted everything to go back to normal now. He didn’t need to fight anymore Naota just needed to embrace his Rhys and he did just that making sure he kept her close, the warmth of his body surrounding hers as he kept his face buried in her shoulder.

16:17:32 [Gorin] The Great Honor leapt from hyperspace in a blur, and details of the massive flagship's hull became infinitely sharper once the gargantuan vessel had slowed itself to cruising speeds. It's massive surface was curved and cylindrical, like some manner of giant golden space battering ram. The nose of the ship was slightly larger than the body, coming to a blunt, heavily reinforced point that made clear its purpose. Much of the Great Honor's curved hull was covered in small guns: point defense weaponry used to shoot down missiles and small fighters. There were few large weapons, save for a number of orbital bombardment cannons on the bottom of the ship. They would consume none of the ship's power, unless activated for the sole purpose of punishing ground-side targets. For the most part, the ships massive reactors directed their power into the shield systems, point defenses, melee systems; which were incredibly power efficient. While currently invisible, massive MAC pistons, grappling arms, and giant monomolecular blades could be deployed from sealed apertures in the hull. Futuran capital vessels were built, in laymen terms, to beat the fuck out of anything in their way. Their heavy, resistant designs allowed them to withstand great punishment until they were close enough to use their main weapons, which were capable of ending a conflict in a few well placed shots. Gorin observed regular-space from his throne-like seat in the bridge, staring at vid-displays which brought his surroundings into holographic clarity. His eyes widened slightly, amazed at the industriousness of the system. This sector of republic space was teeming with freighters and foundries, and the ship traffic moved in steady lines that stretched to the limits of his vision. “Remarkable. . .” he uttered to himself, and quietly. Gorin glanced sidelong to his navigations officer. “How much further?” She responded curtly, with the faintest sense of urgency, “Ten thousand kilometers Sky Masrhal. We will be well within docking range in ten minutes.” Gorin nodded his satisfaction. “Hail the Victory. Tell them to prepare their docking protocols.” The communications officer responded with his fingers in a flurry over the keys of his command terminal. “Establishing contact. Waiting for them to receive our sig— Ah, there it is. Victory, this is the Great Honor. We are requesting permission to dock. If you acknowledge and accept our request, please respond to this transmission immediately.” Gorin waited, and the pilot shot him back a questioning look. Without ever needing to ask what that question was, he laid the pilots wonderment to rest. “Maintain our course and initiate a docking procedure. I have confidence they will neither be late in accepting us, nor unwilling.” The pilot nodded crisply and did as he was told.

16:22:43 Rhys_Valeriev stiffened as Naota wrapped his arms around her. She kept waiting to feel metal sticking into her skin from his arm or feel how cold it was compared to the rest of his body but it didn’t. Augments had come a long way from the time she had acquired her phobia but the idea only still unnerved her. Despite this, Rhys heard his sobs and she could not help herself and she hugged him back a moment before pushing him to arms length….”Naota….I….”…she closed her eyes trying to clear her head….”Why didn’t you come tell me?”

16:27:28 Wulfric_Hawkeye looked into Rhys’s eyes with tears still coming from hers. “Orders…..Karlinn said I couldn’t until he gave me the okay. He gave it to me a couple days ago but I couldn’t find you at all or else I would of I swear.” Naota kept looking at Rhys hoping she’d let him embrace her again, that they’d go upstairs and be able to put this whole thing behind them and focus on each other.

16:38:20 Rhys_Valeriev frowned as Naota spoke….”Find me?”….she had done nothing different. Her time had been spent drunk in her apartment or hung over at the office a fact which she imagined would be getting her fired but she had cared little at the time. Going home to Prispa had sounded really good to her. Sighing she dropped her arms to her side and shoved off from the pillar. She stumbled a bit, but she did not fall over and walked to the door pulling it open and looking over at Naota seeing if he was following.

16:43:14 Wulfric_Hawkeye followed Rhys making sure to keep a touch close just in case he needed to catch her. “Yea I couldn’t find you….maybe you were sleeping or something, but I hadn’t been able to get to Karlinn’s office ether due to all the shit they’ve been having me do. Go here, do this, test that. I’m sorry I should of tried harder.” Naota said as they walked. Thinking he’d test the waters Naota walked up on the right side of Rhys letting his left hand (which is his non-cybernetic arm) slightly graze hers.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Dark
Admin
Angel_Dark

Rp log 4/28/2011 Empty
PostSubject: .   Rp log 4/28/2011 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:13 pm

16:49:26 [ Ash] Gorin acknowledged the transmission—brief as it was—with a curt nod of his head. Then he allowed his eyes to stray back to the pilot, who appeared entirely calm, if he had ever been worked up at all. He handled the massive capital vessel with the coolest of convictions, rapping commands into the piloting terminal while handing nobs, levers, and switches in a fashion that neither appeared hurried or sluggish. The pilot moved like an omniscient man played chess: making all the right moves precisely when he needed to. In several moments, Gorin felt the magnetic docking clamps engage the hull of another ship, and a brief rumble when the docking tubes engaged. Rising from his seat, he instructed the communications officer to ready his entourage, and his company. He did so with a public announcement that sang throughout the ship. Gorin traversed the Great Honor's corridors to the docking bay, where a large cluster of soldiers and admirals—the admirals distinguished from the soldiers by way of decoration, not armaments—waiting for him. When the docking tube was pressurized and atmospherically stable, he would proceed to the Patriarch's ship for the second time.

16:52:58 Rhys_Valeriev shrugged a bit as she walked. It was very likely she could have been passed out if he had come to her apartment. She wasn’t exactly taking good care of herself since she heard about his death. As his hand brushed against hers she looked down a moment before lacing her fingers through his. It felt good to touch him and as she reached her apartment door she simply turned the handle for she hadn’t been locking it either. She was definitely not acting herself.

16:57:33 Wulfric_Hawkeye had noticed the changes in Rhys’s personality and couldn’t help but blame himself. As she interlaced their fingers Naota grinned as they went all the way up to her apartment. Seeing her just open the door Naota raised a brow and then as he entered he saw how bad it had become. Not wanting to worry about it til tomorrow when she was 100% sober he decided to shrug it off and shit the door, making sure to lock it as he did. “So….what shall we do?” He asked not sure if him pinning her against a wall and having his way would be the most appropriate action to take.

16:59:12 Patriarch_Jasker was awaiting the Sky Marshal in Docking Bay 4. "Welcome aboard once more, Gorin!" he said warmly, his face twisting into a smile. He looked over the soldiers and men he had brought, and the group of humans and aliens behind Jasker did the same of their Futuran counterparts. "I intend to host this discussion elsewhere. Shall we?" he said, motioning towards the door.

17:02:17 Kharakia "I used Kinetics for years " Kharakia said, carefully following Dalna at her side as she looked at the Armory walls that were stocked with recent additions to the weapon stocks, as well as guns that needed replacement parts to be installed. " It wasn't until I came where did I start running with largely plasma weapons…" Her eyes scanned the racks, looking over the AR-110s and the PR-08s. Kharakia paused as she looked over a rack of Spyder Armament NR-09 Poseidens. She lifted it from the rack and looked at it. The weapon was a small, bullpup style personal defense rifle that Kharakia could, and did use, as a pistol when she wore her armor. " I would say stick to the PDR and SMG style of weapons. They're small enough to keep out of your way when working on things, but there for when you need it. " She rested it off to the side onto a clear desk, removing a near by quick detachable suppressor, a pair of MBUIS sights and a smaller version of the M674 Mk 3 Holographic red dot sight. All the items would have been rested near the Poseidon, before looking up at Dalna. " The recoil isn't bad, no worse than the handguns, but you got a bit more range with this compared to a pistol." ~

17:05:43 Rhys_Valeriev shrugged a bit picking up a few empty bottles and walking into the kitchen. Glass clanging could be heard as she threw the bottles away and as she came out she had a beer in her hand….”I need a shower. Make yourself comfortable.”…she said softly and walked into the bathroom. After she closed the door (didn’t lock it) she set the bottle down, turned the shower on, and sat on the floor. The steam felt good against her skin and she closed her eyes trying to think about what was going on and instead she ended up falling asleep sitting against the shower door with her head tilted sideways her hair falling over her face.

17:12:19 Wulfric_Hawkeye sat down and waited for her to come back. After a long while Naota got up and headed to Rhys’s bathroom calling out to her a bit as he knocked on the door. “Rhys? Honey are you okay?” He asked softly as he kept knocking. After 5 minutes of that Naota checked the door and seeing how it was unlocked Naota went back into Rhys’s room and grabbed a towel then headed in. Seeing her figure asleep and sitting on the floor Naota turned off the water then closed his eyes as he opened the curtain and wrapped Rhys up in said towel, picking her up bridal style and carrying her to her room. Naota set Rhys down on her bed and got out her night clothes, then closed his eyes again as he dressed her in them. Figuring she’d be out for the night Naota slipped off his uniform and got into nothing but his boxers then settled Rhys and himself under her blankets. He wondered what she’d say about his scars when she awoke but for now he kept her against his chest as he laid down and cuddled his love.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Dark
Admin
Angel_Dark

Rp log 4/28/2011 Empty
PostSubject: .   Rp log 4/28/2011 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:47 am

17:21:54 Dalna nods slowly as she would continue to watch her, "Alright..." she tilts her head a bit listening to her blinking a bit before taking up the SMG from the wall, due to her smaller stature it would obviously probably have to be used with two hands for her. She checking it's weight some and would nod slowly tilting her head a bit before moving over to the pistols and would pick one up as well she tilting her head a bit blinking some before nodding, "alright." she simply stated calmly as she would place it down again, "do you want me to work on them later or now?" she tilts her head again watching her. She was curious as to how she was going to do this. She would look down at the smg and would put her hand in her pocket retracting a multi tool and she looked at it and soon would take the sub machenegun completely apart and soon put it fully back together with a gentle smirk on her face, "alright... relitively simple system..." she nods again smiling and her eyes would be looking back and forth rapidly seeing something very obviously in front of her face before she shook her head and pulled out a data pad and typed something in it and put it away and looked again at Kharakia with a gentle smile on her face, that sweet soft kind face watching the other with a gentle bit of caring in her eyes.

18:11:12 Kharakia Most of those who had been carried on the transports dismounted, leaving a few manning the heavier weaponry. None of the weapons however had been pointed at the Entourage that had disembarked from the Marine's shuttlecraft. Those that would have started to close the distance were lead by a uniformed individual who held a good amount of campaign ribbons over his rank insigna and name on his right uniform sleeve. " Give me your name, Knight, and I shall give you mine. " The man was the Commander of the outpost, armed only with a pistol and holstered. He wore the standard chest body armor that carried a few extra charge manages for his pistol, but little else. The term Knight, was the best he could think of the entourage before him, comparing it somewhat to legands of old Aquarian. Back on Aquaria herself, Kharakia watched as Dalna field stripped the weapon, and assembled it once again with ease. After a while, Kharakia turned and moved back to the armor rack to which her armor belonged on, and allowed the suit to open, allowing her within moments to slip free. Her combat uniform was very much like the one she normally wore, though areas of the suit were raised where thin armor platting provided protection for her. " Grab a few extra magazines for the Poseiden, as well as a pistol and holster for it. " Kharakia asked, as she moved though the crate removing two sets of what looked like cloth chest rigs in aquarian camo. She slipped hers on easily, and slipped a few magazines into it as well as holstering a pistol into a chest mounted holster that rested on it before walking back over to her, and offering the rig. ~

18:30:11 [Attilus] "You may call me Venris Attilus, Primarch of the Knights of the Imperium, and servant to the Emperor of Mankind." Seeing that the man before him comes out wearing no helmet, the Primarch will take his off, as well. With a hiss of escaping pressure he removes it and tucks it in under his left arm, leaving his right still gripping the hammer resting at his shoulder. The features he presents are like stone, etched into something that could be called beauty. Stern, strong, holding the power he knows himself capable of, and so very like his Father's features. Utterly bold, he sports only one or two scars to note the battles he has been in. None of the Honor Guard move at this point, letting their Lord handle negotiations and diplomacy. Meanwhile, switching to the command vox, "Captain, should diplomacy fail, power up the teleportarium and keep locked onto my signal." To which he receives an affirmative. At this point, none of the armament presented against them seems to phase any of the Space Marines in the least..And it is likely not to, even if each knows should the bullets fly they likely won't survive. Too few of them have been sent to the outpost, too few to kill four Titans.

18:39:37 Dalna watches the other and she would soon do as Khara and she nods slowly, taking whatever was needed and what was told, and she would field strip the pistol and would put it back together again and soon she would take the few magazenes with her and she would follow Khara to where she was leading her and she would wait simply to be told what to do smiling a soft bit.

18:55:11 Kharakia The Commander wasn't as chiseled out of marble as the Primarch had been but had seen plenty of action on his own to gain a few small pot marks on his face. After moviing a few more feet closer (to stand about thirty feet away from the Marines) as the Primarch spoke, he came to a eased stop before the Marines and followed Attilus's introduction of his own. " I am Commander Robert Mathews, 536th Recon Battalion, 43rd Regmient Aquarian Imperial Guard. Your a along way from home Attilus, and with nothing that matches what the Terrans current possess. " The Commander said, looking from Attilus towards the Honor guard behind him, and again towards the seemingly overused shuttlecraft behind them. " And with ships I've never seen before, even when I lived on Earth. " The Commander's tone was respectful, though cautious to the newcomers claiming that they were 'servant's of the 'Emperor of Mankind'. The current government of earth itself was part military government, and part united nations. On Aquarian, the pair would have walked the short distance towards the small, pistol and SMG range that was located near the Armory and Gym that was located on base, allowing for Soliders to quickly run though qualifying as needed for their ranks and such. Kharakia also carried with her, besides the spare gear and the slung weapon, a large ammo crate which contained twenty or so additional magazines for the weapons they carried, knowing that they would be here for a bit. "How much time have you spent shooting a gun before Dalna? " Kharakia asked, setting things up on a near by table.~

18:58:32 Dalna watches Kharakia and she would tilt her head a bit raising an eyebrow, "Never." she simply stated calmly with a gentle smile on her face, "But i do know of how i am soposto fire it..." she nods slowly watching her, "There are manuals... but again, the manual isn't as good as first hand experience in firing and praticing." she would nod a bit watching Kharakia with a gentle smile on her face tilting her head some

19:07:24 Attilus won't let his thoughts reflect on features, but he does let the Commander's words sink in and dwells on them for a time. If Terra were truly as he says, lacking the technology he now has, then it is not the Terra he knows. Which can only man this man is lying, or perhaps there is a false Terra in this system. "You know a Terra different from the Holy Terra at the center of the Imperium." The mention of the 'Aquarian Imperial Guard' has him moving on from that subject, keen to figure out at a later time what this false terra is, and instead onto new questions. "You said 'Aquarian Imperial Guard'? Is this your people, Aquarian's?" Varying branches of humanity still existed throughout the galaxy, all with names for themselves and histories thousands of years old. It was always best to learn of what he could from any people he discovered, to know how to best integrate them with Mankind. "Shall we meet in a location better suited to discussion? I would know more of your people."

19:28:49 Kharakia The Commander mauled over the idea for a few moments. He knew reinforcements would be a few days jump away, and with protocol requiring a higher ranking official to make anything official, the best thing was to play good host. With a nod. " Aye, They are. Your currently stand on Outpost Tango Serria Zero One, a station which was installed after removing a known Mercinary faction called the Blue Suns. " the Commander explained before turing away a bit, looking towards a Advisor who stood next to him. Call a stand down, However try to raise command to get a EVA on a reinforcement, and Diplomatic party to our position. " The Advisor nodded, turning and informing the command center of a stand down of arms. Two of the Battle mechs turned, slowly intersecting paths before they walked signel file to a large hanger across the base, were several other Mechs were being worked on. The Commander would have been soon left with a equal sized group of soliders, To act as guards. " We can grant you a stay here for seventy two standard hours if you wish, until either A part of our fleet arrives. A diplomatic team should be aboard to assist more than I can. " The Commander said, " However I must ask that your men either stow weapons or they would be stowed in weapons lockers on our base during our stay. As per requirements stated by Protocal; You and your men would be returned such arms per your departure, in the same condition as they've arrived. " The Commander asked, his stance, his hands being put behind his back in a at-ease posture.~

19:41:18 Attilus walks along with the Commander, his Guard in step and just slightly behind him, listening to his explanation of the outpost. At least until he mentions the need to give up their weapons. The dull thud of heavy, metallic boots stops rather suddenly, Attilus giving the smaller man a look that says more than his words are going to. "I'm afraid that will not happen, Commander Mathews. A Space Marine is never without his weapon." And is always prepared for war. So it is that the Marines stay rooted without ever leaving the docking bay. None take on a threatening or defensive posture, their size does enough of that for them. Instead each stands still as though a statue, there simply to protect their Lord and nothing else. "We can converse here on the docking bay. And I have no need to be with a diplomatic team, I need only information." Hammer is pull from his shoulder, seeing as he won't be moving now, so that the stylized fist is resting on the floor, helmet easily replaced and seal with his armor once more so that both hands can rest on the butt of the weapon. "Who is the political leader of your people, and what are your beliefs?" Start with the simple questions first.

19:57:10 Kharakia The commander would have understood, though hearing stop of the armor, he paused, looking back and up at the Primarch. He listened to their objections. " Then we may have to make changes for this meeting Attilus. " The Commander explained before continuing, answering the man's question. " The Aquarian Empire is a bipartisan government system in which the military dictates Declaration of War, Peacefull negations and trade agreements. The Royal Family of Aquaria, along with the Nobility, controls the civilian populations of the Empire. As for Religious beliefs, Attilus, it is upon the individual's believes to which they follow. Not a State Sponcered Church or System of Instiuted Beliefs. The Aquarian religion of itself is polytheistic, and unfortunately not my area of expertise. " The Commander explained, though his tone lightening somewhat near the conclusion of his statement. ~

19:59:44 Andreana Had to unfortunantly leave Angel for important paperwork that had come to rise on her data pad. Andreana had been in her office signing off documents and procedures in the absence of both generals and the lt colonel. She sighed a moment. A few hours ago she had been aiding also a couple of the mech mechanics on two vultures and 3 shadow cats. Now in her office she was rubbing her temples before turning around seeing a indicator on her terminal. "This is Colonel Redeagle what is it?" She said soon she would get the low down on what was going on in the Terminus system. "I understand I shall inform the major general at once send me the document." In a matter of moments a document would be scent to her data pad on the entire process of what was going on. She would look it over very carefully and spoke into the comms. "Major Alexander where is the major general?" "The firing range ma'am." Andreana would take her data pad and ran taking hallways, elevators towards the back of the base and moved on towards towards the back of the base and moved on towards one of centaurs. "Take me to the range now. On the double!" The driver complied with haste and before they knew it after 10 minutes they would be at the range. This was much more stress then anyone needed right now. "Where is the general?" She demanded from the firing range officer. He pointed down at the end of the range. She would look and spotted Kharakia and Dalna running over there. "Khara!" She yelled as she came up to her and Dalna. "We have a problem in the Terminus system. Here i got this from the outpost." She would hand her the data pad so she could see for herself.

20:14:13 Attilus stiffens underneath all that ceramite, though it remains impossible to tell from looking at him. The urge to simply lift the Scourge of the Warp and smash as many as he can before the mechs come to life is almost impossible to suppress. Through sheer willpower he overturns the will of his beliefs and his duty as the weapon of the Emperor. Even as he does this, the squad vox crackles to life with the sound of Constantine's voice. "My Lord, we converse with heretics. What do you wish of us?" The reply is slow in coming, and is given to the Commander first. "Your ways are akin to ours before the Emperor united Mankind under one banner and sent his Armies across the galaxy to conquer all in their path." Mentioned only to, perhaps, cause a bit of intimidation and give a small look at the Imperium. No one need know more than that, to be honest. "As a branch of humanity, you would also fall under the rule of the Emperor, and it is my sworn duty to provide you the opportunity to forsake your heretical ways and join us, as is your rightful place. This will be offered to every system and sector of space. I will not be so crass in believing that a Royal Family or Commanding General speaks for the entirety of his people." Though he isn't going to go so far as to ask all of the Aquarian citizens, just those he deems have enough power to mean something, but are also low enough on the totem pole to know how their people might feel. By the look on his face and the tone of his deep, rumbling voice he is quite serious in his offer and the terms that go with it..And the undercurrent of it all is, should he choose to deny the Emperor, it would most certainly mean war. A great deal of restraint is practiced, unbeknownst to those Aquarian Imperial Guardsmen around him.

20:21:36 Dalna smiles gently as she probably would have soon moved and taken up the smg she tilting her head gently raising an eyebrow looking down the sights aiming it down range she murmering softly wondering where a target would be, if Khara put one up, she fired three times, first one missing, the second two hitting and soon she would start to mumble softly about the ppsi on the butt of the gun of the recoil against her shoulder and some other things as well, she soon would place it down gently and picked up the pistol and did the same thing firing three times before placing both down and nodding slowly smiling softly watching the two different guns she tilting her head, "Alright. I know how to use them." she would nod a bit watching her and then Andreana came up and she would soon look at her tilting her head flicking her ears a bit, watching her... and then, GLOMP, cling, snuggle... all of the above before flushing and soon running off and hiding.

20:31:12 Kharakia The shooting range had been been loud for about a half hour, with Kharakia standing behind Dalna as she fired off rounds into a series of targets. Getting the first time shooter adjusted was the easy part, getting her to control the weapon followed there after. BSA drills had been going well for the most part, with the expected shouting and stress enducing yells from Kharakia to try and make her slip. Compared to kinetic weapons, they didn't jam so clearing weapon malfunctions besides the weapon overheating was the easier part to learn. Hearing the general's name called, she looked away across the range to see Andreana rushing towards her. "Cease Fire, cease Fire. Safe and let it hang Dalna. Stepping off of the sand and back onto concrete, she moved towards her partner, letting her own weapon hang from it's sling as she listened to the news that she had brought her. Earlier that day she had received communications from the outpost, and had been on call for much of the day for such a event. Looking over the data pad Andrea presented her, she looked it over and nodded. " Dalna, your going on your first away mission with me as one of my body guards. Grab your gear. " Kharakia pointed to the assorted items that were resting on the near by table,though pausing when she watched Dalna dive on Andrea, embrace her, than ran off.. "Alright…" Kharakia said dumbfounded for a moment, before getting back to her senses, and looked at Andrea. " Your with me as well, also body guard. " Kharakia said, resting a hand on Andrea's shoulder before looking at both of them. " Lets go!" and started in a run towards the waiting vehicle. Within thirty minutes, the group would have been on a shuttlecraft in flight towards one of the high speed frigates, one of the fastest in the fleet. Back at the Outpost, The Commander watched the change in the man's demeanor. His jaw stiffened slightly, before looking at one of the men of his own entourage. " Bring me a Several data pads, containing what images we have of Aquarian, The Alliance systems, Citadel, and all other known Factions. As well as a larger overall map is possible, Meet us in hanger five. Double time it. " the Commander said, to which the Corporal nodded, and ran, steading his slug rifle with one hand as he ran full bore. " Attilus. Come with me for a moment. Bring your men and weapons if you wish. But you do need to see what I can show you of what is going on. " The Commander said, and turned. he hoped that the Primarch would follow him to a near by hanger. Inside, rested several Beowolf craft, as well as a few other pieces of gear. For the time being it was clear of everyone else as he moved and took a large tool cart, and wheeled it back towards the enterance. It wouldn't have been long then before the Corporal returned, free of his rifle however carrying several datapads. These pads were different than the digitized tombs that might have been aboard the ship , as they were partly metal, that which activated, displayed in full color what they contained. There, the would spread them out evenly. The first he would lay down would be of the local system, pinpointing their outpost and the marine fleet. The second pad would contain a larger overall picture of the known universe, excluding the data which contained the Aquarian homeworld and colonies, which displayed as either corrupted data or a giant black spot. The final data pad contained the same information. It showed the Alliance territories, the Citiadel Confederacy, and the other governments and empires in the area. There, he would highlight the Alliance systems, and highlight the Sol System, as well as other systems in which they've colonized, and referenced it all with the known constellations in that area. Once his was done, he stepped back and allowed them access to it….~

21:00:50 Andreana Would be standing there watching Khara and smiled at her a moment before she looked and had no time to act of being glomped and snuggled by Dalna. "Excuse me one moment Khara." She said walked over to Dalna. "Hello Dalna." She said before lifting Dalna up and placing a kiss to her lips. She would already be blushing but it needed to be done. She would break the kiss and smile. "You had that a long time coming" She said before turning back looking at Khara as she placed her hand on Andreana's shoulder. "Gotcha Khara love. You go ahead I need to get two others. I will be there shortly!" She would say and before Khara would leave, she would kiss her love and wave to Dalna. Calling another high speed shuttle, she would activate coms. "Leiutenant Angel Hurry to the dock Asap! Grab your gear! That's an order!" She said and would bring up her data pad caller and would place the number in and call Aylan. "Aylan I have no time to explain who I am but if you can reckognise my voice hurry to the shuttle bay on on base as fast as possible with some gear please i need your assistance please hurry I can only wait for a little bit my friend." She said and cut odd the comms. She would head to the shuttle that was called for her. Before she got on board, she would pull on her battle suit and grab her automatic rifle and sidearm. Returning back to the shuttle she would get on board. "Pilot We wait only Ten minutes and we leave I am waiting for two people if they don't show up you are ordered to leave pronto." He nodded and got everything setup. Andreana would place on her helmet and closed it locking in her facial features only showing her eyes. She stepped out arms folded in front of the shuttle. "They better get here and fast." She sighed and looked back, she worried about Dalna and Khara. "This could become ugly." She sighed and turned activating her comlink. "Attention all death adders and Rayven wings you are ordered by me Colonel Redeagle to proceed to the nearest carrier we have a mission of great importance. I want Trevintus gunship betallion to be on the carrier as well. That is all move out Asap!" She said staring back into hangar waiting. It would be seen in a matter of moments 150 fighters lifted off and went to the nearest carriers, and 45 gunships lifted off as well following behind. She wanted to be prepared just in case and well there was no other way except this. "Angel Aylan please be here."

21:06:11 Dalna the stress that Khara had been trying to force onto dalna, wasn't even phasing her, it was like she was zoned out, and yet listening at the same time, doing what was told to her, everything. She would soon flick an ear as she shook her head a bit hearing Khara say what she did and she soon sighs gently calming herself by breathing slowly as she would soon grab her two guns again, any ammo she could carry as well as the thing to carry it in. She would raise an eyebrow as she would dollow those and doing what she was told, exactally what she was told and she would have a straight face on and she when she showed up again was wearing a white skin tight suit under her clothing, but due to her pale skin it was hardly noticeable as she simply smiled a bit, "Sorry K-... Major..." she was obviously flustered at what to call Khara when she didn't know. She wasn't really a part of the aquarian empire military... yet... but she was slowly going into it, She would sigh gently watching her and nods slowly she following whatever ordcers were told to her. She also had on one more thing, a 'light weight' mechanic belt that had the basic tools on it that wouldn't slow her down much at all. She doing again what was ordered of her of Kharakai with a gentle smile on her, pretending to completely ignore what happened a few minutes ago... She still blushing rather deeply as she had her hand touching her lips for a moment before shaking her head a bit and clears it in a moment her face becomming straight and waiting for what to be told to do. "If it does, we are well prepared." she simply stated calmly as she would again check her guns and would simply prepare on what to do she relaxing calmly.

21:20:02 Kharakia The Soldiers had been near by watched in horror as their commander was one moment, whole, the next, a mixture of goop, pink mist, and whatever remained that hadn't met the face of the weapon. of coarse even those that watched didn't survive long before being dismembered within moments. Alarms blared at the base from those that watched, reporting the senseless murder of their comrades and called for the scrambling of craft to orbit to intercept their fleet. On Aquaria, Kharakia and Dalan would have been on a shuttlecraft, Landing in the Carrier Knight's Vigilance . It was one of the fastest ships that could have been precured for the venture, and would have been underway, quickly joined by the. Heimdall Class battleship, Red Sun. When all that had been assigned to their respective vessels had docked, both ships would have left orbit, freeing themselves the planet's orbit and following the path that Three Light Carriers, had taken earlier in the day. Going at full warp for the two vessels would have taken 12 hours. For the crews, they spent their time preparing themselves to what might come from this, be it a good or negative event. As the twelve hours passed, the two vessels entered regular space, it was unknown what they would have found, and hoped that the three carriers had been there….~

21:34:11 Attilus was not a poor commander, at the very least, and knew well enough when he would surely be outnumbered and outgunned. As he appeared back on the deck of his grand cruiser, he was already bellowing orders, voice easily rising above the warning klaxons and the dull roar of a fleet preparing for battle. "Cripple the outpost without destroying it. Destroy all small fighter craft. I expect an immediate response from the fleet he called for. Navigator, quick calculate a jump that will put us at the edge of this Empire, Engenarium prepare drives for immediate transition." It takes but seconds for his orders to go through, the Battleship and the four Cruisers fire just enough to cripple the outpost, as ordered, but show enough mercy to not outright destroy it. A show on Venris part to say he is still willing to allow the Aquarians to join the Imperium, which they will likely understand once they watch what will surely be security video feed. It doesn't even dawn on him that the murder of the Commander might influence their decision. He was heretical, and therefore needed to be eliminated. As should the whole outpost, but in deference to his delicate position he has not gone as far as many would to declare full on war. "Leave a message on a servo-skull to be left behind. Have it issuing a distress beacon..They may not understand it so, but they will surely understand the recording." Hindsight. The message would very clearly state the intentions of the Knights, and what the Emperor is offering. So it is that when the ships commanded by Kharakia finally do reach the bloodied facility, the Imperial presence has since left to gather further intelligence on the enemy. A time and place for the Royalty and Commanding Officers to meet with Venris has been left in that servo-drone, as well, to give their answer.

21:50:20 [Angel Dark] Having been napping on the small cot she’d installed on her drop ship, Guren Karasu, Angel about Jumped out of her skin when the com unit she wore suddenly came screaming to life with Andreana’s voice loud in her ear. It was what she got for not testing the volume each time she put it on “Yes Ma’am Already at the hangars, which one do I report to?” she asked still half paniced trying to adjust the volume so she didn’t lose hearing in her left ear. It was oddly fortunate that she’d had her spare gear stashed in Karasu in case of an emergency; she hadn’t actually believe such an event would occure, but it was always better safe than sorry, and right now she was thankful for it as she grabbed her gear, making sure she had all six of her blades on her, before grabbing the case containing her modified SR-4 Hawk. She was useless with a pistol, but with any long distance rifle, especially sniping she was as good as the best when she had a good spotter at her side “Karasu, seal the ship tight, none has access then make the systems jump to my data pad through the set wireless channel,” she instructed, and the AI immediately did as she’d ordered, before it’s voice suddenly emerged from her data pad; with that taken care of she was running for the hanger in which she was supposed to report.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rp log 4/28/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp log 4/28/2011   Rp log 4/28/2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rp log 4/28/2011
Page 1 of 1